EMYSA Leopard 58 Charter Catamaran. How about this 2019 model for only six guests? Available starting November, sailing exclusively out of the British Virgin Islands! Tons of room for everyone to spread out. The typical configuration on these yachts is to carry either 8 or, more likely, ten guests. This catamaran is fully crewed and inclusive with your own dedicated Captain and Chef. BRAND NEW in to the private charter fleet and never in charter prior!
Amenities onboard EMYSA Leopard 58
- Dedicated Captain and Chef/First Mate
- Fully Customizable and Catered Menu
- Grand Salon
- Fly Bridge with Electric Grill
- Coffee/Espresso Maker
- Ice Maker
- Water Maker
- Dingy / Yacht-tender
- Outdoor Shower
- Swim Platform
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Rendevous Scuba Diving
- Sea Scooters
- 18-foot Float Pad
- 8 E-sea Rider Bean Bags for Lounging
- Fusion 3 Zone Bluetooth Enabled Sound System
- Television in the Salon
- EMYSA Branded Giveaways
As you can see, scrumptious, beautiful food designed by Satai with a detailed preference sheet for you to fill out in advance will make everyone jealous. Captain Bastian worked in the Bahamas last season, with a very full schedule and now is happy to be moving to the British Virgin Islands.
Pricing for EMYSA Leopard 58 Charter Catamaran
7 nights, fully crewed and inclusive with the exceptions listed below.
- 2 passengers: $33,000
- 3 passengers: $33,500
- 4 passengers: $34,000
- 5 passengers: $34,500
- 6 passengers: $35,500
- Xmas Week: $42,000
- New Years Week: $45,500
FULLY CREWED AND INCLUSIVE YACHT CHARTERS
Extra Expenses would be:
- Crew Gratuity, industry-standard at 20% adjusted up or down as to how you feel the service you received was.
- Any high-end wine or spirits not included in the standard bar list.
- Anything you choose to eat or drink onshore.
- SCUBA sometimes, if the yacht offers it
- Any dockage you request during the week. The beauty is out under the stars in the anchorages, and the crews do anchor every night unless you request otherwise.
- Cruising Taxes and Fees between and in certain countries are generally not included.
Check out options for your British Virgin Islands Yacht Vacation, and let’s start planning!
- BVI Sample Itinerary #1
- Things to do from a yacht in the BVI
- Best Snorkeling Spots in the BVI
- BVI Yacht Charter Capital of the World
- BVI Luxury Add Ons
How to Book your Yacht Charter
Call your luxury charter yacht brokers. We are standing by to help book your next yacht charter vacation!
We have over 20 years of running and booking charters and can arrange the perfect yacht charter!