One of the most exotic islands of the US Virgin Islands is St Thomas. If you are looking for an exquisite yacht charter experience, then St Thomas is the ideal destination for you. The island is easily accessible from several major airports. And if you are a US citizen, you don’t even need a passport. A yacht chartering company will provide a variety of options that suits all sorts of budgets. So, whether you want to sail the boat yourself or you want a fully crewed yacht, there is a St Thomas yacht charter for you.
About St Thomas
St Thomas is an internationally recognized island. With its embedded Caribbean beauty and culture, it attracts tourists from all around the world. Magens Bay is ranked one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and it’s on the north side of St Thomas. If you are a true nature lover, then you should visit St Thomas for its natural aquatic as well as its beauty. In addition to Magens Bay, there are several beautiful public beaches and hiking trails.
Must-See Spots on your St Thomas Yacht Charter
- Charlotte Amalie is the capital of the Virgin Islands. As a top cruise ship destination, it’s well known for duty-free shopping, especially if you are a jewelry lover. Dronningens Gade is one block north of the ocean street and home to dozens of exquisite jewelry stores like Rolex and Tiffany. If you are looking to buy local Renaissance Jewelers is the only 5 star rated jeweler on all social media in St Thomas. You’ll find a vast selection of loose diamonds and tanzanite as well as traditional pieces. For the best deals visit on a non-cruises ship day. You can check VI Now for the most up to date schedules.
- St. Thomas is home to several gorgeous beaches. Again, Magens Bay his voted one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It is located in a national park on the north side of the island. Other recommended beaches include Secret Harbour, Sapphire Beach, or Water Island. Water Island is an island just a stone’s throw away from St Thomas on the south side. Look for Honeymoon Beach to moor your St Thomas yacht charter where you will find Dinghy’s Beach Bar and Heidi’s for fantastic fish tacos.
- Red Hook is a must-go-to spot for a fun night-time experience. Stop into the famous parking lot bar Duffy’s Love Shack for local drinks.
- St Thomas has several amazing scuba and snorkel sites. There are sunken boats to explore sea turtles and stingrays galore. Christmas Cove is a favorite spot to moor your boat and go for a dive easily.
- If you are a foodie no stop to St Thomas yacht charter is complete without a stop into The Old Stone Farmhouse restaurant near Magen’s Bay or new culinary sensation Sea La Vie in Frenchtown.
How to Get to St Thomas
St Thomas is directly accessible through the International airport located in St Thomas (STT) It is four miles west of St John Island. Besides, you can reach St Thomas by ferry from St John or Tortola.
Charter a Yacht Around Neighboring Virgin Islands
There are many Virgin Islands in the Caribbean. Following are the neighboring Virgin Islands you can visit on your St Thomas yacht charter. For overnight mooring details simply talk to your yacht specialist. They can help plan the perfect itinerary.
Best Time for a St Thomas Yacht Charter
A yacht experience is extraordinary and should be planned at the ideal time. The best time to plan your St Thomas yacht charter is between November to June. During these months you can expect perfect weather where there is little rainfall expected. The Summers are great as well. Just remember hurricane season peaks from August through October.
Yachts We Charter from St Thomas
H2O Luxury Yachts is one of the best yacht charter companies which will make your vacation worth remembering. We provide the best of the yachts designed to suit all our customer’s requirements. And we have a boat for everyone’s needs. We will help make all the arrangements just perfect for you.
One of our featured yachts below JUST ENOUGH has an all-inclusive deal available for any four-night period between now and November 17th, 2019!
Looking for more St Thomas Yacht charter options? No problem! Use our yacht search to find more and fine-tune your perfect Caribbean vacation.
Going for your first yacht charter experience? Give the honor to H2O Luxury Yachts Team to make sure that your yacht vacation is best it can be!