In case you haven’t heard, the entire world loves yachting in the Caribbean. No, that’s not an exaggeration. After all, what’s not to love about crystal clear turquoise water, year-round sunshine and bottomless cups of Caribbean rum punch?
When it comes to yachting, the Caribbean has earned its place among the world’s top charter destinations! Here’s why the Caribbean is also our first love:
- Bikini weather year-round (hello!)
- The wind and water make the Caribbean a sailor’s dream. The US Virgin Islands, together with the British Virgin Islands, host the perfect boating conditions for sailing catamarans, luxury motor yachts, and monohulls, alike.
- Unlimited snorkeling and dive spots are more beautiful than you can imagine. (Postcards don’t lie!)
- Yacht between Magens Bay in the US Virgin Islands to Tobago Cays in St Vincent and The Grenadines, to St Jean in St Barth or Fort de France in Martinique. Serious ooh, la la! Of course, you need many weeks to see the entire Caribbean.
- The Caribbean is easy to reach for travelers of every budget.
- Let’s be honest, the dreamy islands of the Caribbean are on everyone’s bucket list.
Escape to the Virgin Islands for Endless Adventure
Choose a fully crewed, all-inclusive charter for a week on the water where you don’t have to lift a finger. No need to cook meals, make beds or clean up messes. Just bring a book and a thirst for having fun, and you’re ready for your Caribbean vacation.
Look to your professional yacht charter crew to take care of every little detail while you sunbathe with a cocktail in hand. If sailing is your passion, opt for a classic bareboat to take charge of your Caribbean getaway.
Take relaxation to a whole new level on your yachting vacation. Sit back while your captain takes you to the dreamy floating Ocean Spa. This British Virgin Islands hidden gem is built from salvaged lumber left by the 2017 hurricanes, making it an extra special destination for your trip.
Isn’t Foxy’s smile just so contagious? He recently received an award for all his contributions to the Caribbean’s marine Industry. Here he is pictured in a native African dress (not his typical laidback rolled-up trousers).
Yachting in the Caribbean allows you to also escape the hustle and bustle of the beachside bars and head to some of our favorite secluded beaches. Anegada Island is home to some of the most spectacular views and turquoise waters in the world. Conch Island is exactly what its name implies — a tropical paradise built entirely of conch shells.
Birds Fly North for the Summer but Luxury Yachts Sail South
Yachts sail south and to the Mediterranean in the summertime to escape summer storms from June to November. The devastation from the 2017 hurricanes brought with it lessons we won’t forget.
Lesson #1: Summer is a great time to getaway “down island” to St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Mother Nature has a way of revitalizing landscapes after natural disasters, and mankind’s incredible ingenuity and love from the world in rebuilding the VI to better than before is impressive.
Book Your Summer Caribbean Yacht Before Time Runs Out
Secure your summer getaway before the fleet is booked. (And yes, the fleet does book up.) Families and parties around the world seek solace in the Caribbean during the summer. Of course, Christmas, Spring Break and summer on the other side of the world are also prime options. Check out any one of our itinerary suggestions from all over the world to help plan your next yachting destination.