Yacht Angeleyes Luxury Motor Yacht Charter. We are very proud of our British Virgin Islands-based gorgeous yacht, Angeleyes, and, so, Welcome to our Boat of the Week!
NOT only that you can watch it in action now with ‘The World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals’ Episode 3: ‘Boats ‘N Floats’ on NETFLIX
The first of its kind, a Horizon fd85, at 86′ accommodating ten guests in 2 King and 3 Queen Cabins, two of which can convert to Twins for families because Angeleyes offers the ultimate in flexibility for accommodations
This yacht’s contemporary design means that it has more room than 100′ motor yachts for you to enjoy and spread out.
The Interior Saloon Encompasses floor-to-ceiling windows that allow you to take in ALL the gorgeous blue Caribbean sea around you which makes a perfect space for guests to read a book and enjoy.
The Main deck features the deck master suite with a huge master bath features a rain shower and jacuzzi tub so you can truly feel pampered.
Yacht AngelEyes Features:
- Not one, but two hot tubs/jacuzzis. One of the flybridge, and one in the master stateroom.
- There is a 360 Degree TV on the flybridge so you can watch it while sitting in the jacuzzi.
- 24′ Brand new Nourvania Tender with 200 hp outboard, which features a drop-down boarding platform so you can step out on the beach without even getting your toes wet.
- Two iAqua underwater ‘seabobs.’
- 4 Paddleboards and you can explore in a group
- Jet Board
- Snorkel equipment
- Towable tubes, waterskis, and wakeboard so young and old members of the group can be fully entertained.
- Fishing gear
- Karaoke machine!
- Refillable Designer Water Station
- ANGEL WINGS! How many yachts do you know with angel wings and you can be an angel for a week?
Yacht Angeleyes Crew
One of the best features of Yacht Angeleyes is THEIR CREW! All seasoned professionals, you will immediately sense they love their boat, their job, and the British Virgin Islands. They immediately pick up on the vibe the group wants, and they make it happen, so No-fuss, No muss.
Yacht AngelEyes Sample Menu
CHEF JENN’S SAMPLE MENU
- Menu adapted to each group’s preferences emphasis on sourcing local, fresh ingredients dietary restrictions integrated
- Caramelized apple Belgian waffles with chantilly cream & freshly grated nutmeg
- Classic eggs benedict with black forest ham, homemade citrus hollandaise & served with homestyle roasted curry potatoes
- Country-style personalized omelet filled with your favorite ingredients
- Tortola french toast made with toasted coconut, cream of coconut-infused egg bread, Caribbean rum, fried bananas & Virgin Island honey
- (daily: fresh fruit platter, warm bread, juices, coffees, greek yogurts, homemade granola, and bacon… lots of bacon so everyone needs bacon)
- Bento Box with sesame crusted Ahi tuna served with pickled ginger, wasabi, tamari sauce, seaweed & calamari salads & nori crisps
- Pulled pork burrito bowl loaded with black bean and corn salsa, quinoa, jack cheese, roasted red peppers & avocado dressing
- Butterflied garlic lemon lobster with a fresh Mediterranean pasta salad and crusty homemade rolls
- Fish taco bar- locally caught panko crusted Mahi -pile on grated beets, cabbage, mozzarella cheese, homemade tropical salsa & yogurt because who does not like “Taco Tuesday?”
- Pad Thai with sautéed chicken, shrimp, fresh veggies, bean sprouts, cilantro, roasted peanuts & fresh lime
- Homemade sorbet duo- mango coconut and raspberry mint
- White chocolate, cherry, and pistachio cookies served with milk and Bailey’s
- Pomegranate Sorbet Parfait with labneh, pomegranates Salted tahini chocolate chip cookies
- SNACK TIME.
- Charcuterie platter with deli meats, pate, an assortment of international cheeses and crackers, fruit & olives and piled up high for your to choose your nibbles.
- Homemade spring rolls with sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Gourmet ground beef nachos with blue cheese sauce & sliced avocado California sushi rolls with wasabi and pickled ginger
Yacht Angeleyes evening temptations
- Fruit & nut stuffed grilled peppers with couscous & pomegranate Caprese salad with truffle balsamic glaze & fresh local basil
- Autumn pear salad with candied pecans, strawberries, arugula, pear, brie, and shallot balsamic dressing
- Pesto and ricotta bruschetta
- Korean beef lettuce wraps
- Grilled beef tenderloin with port cranberry reduction served with savory scalloped potatoes & asparagus
- Pan-roasted Chilean sea bass with a passionfruit citrus buerre blanc, mushroom risotto, grilled zucchini, passionfruit foam, and coral tuile
- Farm to table night- we will be visited at sea by the Good Moon Farm provisioning boat, with the freshest local ingredients will be selected to concoct a delicious meal.
- King Crab and seafood linguini with scallops, shrimp, crab & sweet peppers tossed in a creamy asiago cream
- Caribbean BBQ night- Tamarind sticky ribs, jerk chicken served with mango avocado salsa, coconut rice, grilled corn, and fried plantains
- Rosewater and vanilla bean creme brûlée
- Dark chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries & orange zest
- Mango papaya dome entremet with almond dacquoise, Bavarian mousse, caramelized bananas
- Utterly Deadly Southern pecan pie with vanilla wafer crust served with vanilla bean gelato because everyone needs to experience this dessert!
- Caribbean banana cake with rum, chocolate & a broiled coconut topping
Yacht ANGELEYES’ SIGNATURE COCKTAILS: Of course, they have an entire personalized cocktail menu!
- Aperol Julius (grapefruit and orange juice, Aperol, club soda, and simple vanilla syrup)
- Dark & Stormy (Gosling’s rum with ginger ale, lime, and bitters) – Painkiller (pineapple and orange juice, cream of coconut and rum, and then Topped with freshly ground nutmeg)
- Island Sunset (Amaretto and Malibu with lime, pineapple, and a splash of grenadine)
CLASSICS with a TWIST
- Negroni Spaglioni (Campari and Sweet Vermouth, topped with prosecco and fresh orange)
- Passionfruit Margarita (classic margarita mixed with fresh passionfruit pulp)
- Spicy Margarita (made with jalapeño – infused tequila)
- A Good Old-Fashioned (bourbon, orange and angostura bitters, and simple syrup)
- Espresso Martini (vanilla vodka, Kahlua, and espresso) and you can sign me up for this one!
Yacht Angeleyes Custom Cocktails because you deserve it.
- Skinny Margarita (made with agave) so will satisfy your waistline
- Paloma ((tequila Blanco, grapefruit juice, club soda, and tajin spice) – Aperol Spritz (Aperol, prosecco, club soda, and olives)
- Prosecco and Elderflower Spritz (prosecco and St Germain with club soda and lavender garnish)
- Tomato and Basil Daquiri (fresh basil and cherry tomatoes bundles with lime, simple syrup, rum, and a splash of bitters)
- Breakfast Martini (egg white, grapefruit, ginger marmalade, simple syrup, lemon juice, gin or vodka, and hot sauce) so we have gotten an entire breakfast into a cocktail!
- Raspberry Mint Mojito (fresh raspberries, mint, and lime, muddled with white rum, club soda, and sugar cubes)
- Da Cucumber Ting (muddled cucumber shaken with vodka or gin, topped with pink Ting and served martini-style with Tajin spice) because everyone needs to try pink ting in their life once!
Yacht Angeleyes Luxury Motor Yacht Charter Prices
The all-inclusive rate includes yacht, crew, provisions, full ships bar, cruising permits, fuel ( Up to 3 hours a day). Crew Gratuity is additional with an industry standard of 15-20%.
- 2-6 guests: $83,500
- 7 guests: $84,600
- 8 guests: $85,700
- 9 guests: $86,800
- 10 guests $87,900
BVI – Angeleyes also offers a ‘plus all expenses’ rate option:
2022-2023: $71,000/wk PLUS All Expenses (provisioning, fuel, alcohol, taxes, etc.)
2023-2024: $74,550/wk PLUS All Expenses (provisioning, fuel, alcohol, taxes, etc.)
30% APA collected for PLUS All Expenses
What are you waiting for? Let’s get you booked and onboard for this upcoming season so you have a vacation to look forward to. Angeleyes is currently open for Xmas and New Years Holiday Bookings
Because not only is Yacht Angeleyes Luxury Motor Yacht our Boat of the Week, but it has recently been featured in our Top BVI boats to book!
2 thoughts on “Yacht Angeleyes Luxury Motor Yacht”
Could you supply available dates, destinations, for Angeleyes charter for2022 for 10 guests. Thanks
Hello Luis, all sent to you by email on this gorgeous boat!