Ron Marsilio - Captain - USCG 100 Ton, RYA Yachtmaster, STCW, Padi Divemaster
Ron grew up In Westport, Connecticut on the Atlantic Coast. Growing up on the beach he took to the water as a child and never looked back. At the age of 10, he began racing in the Junior Sailing Association all over the Long Island Sound. His passion growing up was competitive sailing and he has continued to race season after season for the last 20 years. A love for sailing has been in his blood since he was a young child. He spent summers sailing to and from Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, and the British Virgin Islands. In his spare time, he also enjoys surfing, wakeboarding, scuba diving, beach volleyball, and snowboarding.
Ron became a Sailing instructor in his late teens and worked as a skipper for regattas including the Atlantic Nationals. He also has experience managing race committees, acting as a safety chase boat, as well as setting up racecourses. When he isn’t racing he can be found chartering in the Mediterranean or the Caribbean, diving and participating in just about any watersport. He has worked for multiple high-end charter companies globally over the years and loves showing his guests what makes sailing his passion for so many years. Guests looking to learn more about sailing or receive their ASA certification will enjoy Ron’s fun-loving instruction on board!
Chef - Marie Levraud (On board for January and February)
Katy is an avid ocean lover and adventure enthusiast; she has spent years teaching marine science and sustainability, traveling throughout North and Central America, and the Caribbean, and enjoying fishing and SCUBA diving. Her history on boats and in the service industry provides experience and insight to ensure you are well taken care of, no matter what the need. Katy spent 4 years spearheading an environmental non-profit and zero-waste event planning business in North Carolina before moving to the Caribbean to grow her passions, as well as share her talents and skills with the boating world. She has been mastering her logistical coordination to ensure the best-suited itinerary and activity list for each group’s preferences. Before moving over to Third Crew, Katy was the chef on another vessel with Ron, therefore you will see her love for helping in the galley, and if she is not there or helping Ron with the sails, you will find her making a batch of her delicious custom cocktails.
RED WINE & ORANGE POACHED PEAR WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM
Winter 2022 to 2023
Minimum charter length:
5 NIGHT MINIMUM
Note: Same rate for 6 nights and 7 nights.
LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS: For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of nights.
CHRISTMAS: 7 night minimum, flat rate $57,000 for 2-10 guests, charter must end on or before December 26th, pick up and pick up in St Thomas
NEW YEAR’S: 7 night minimum, flat rate of $62,000 for 2-10 guests, charter must start no earlier than December 27th
Embarkation 12PM / Disembarkation 12PM
RATES ARE INCLUSIVE OF CRUISING TAXES and FEES.
A 72 hour turn is required - can inquire for less
Departs from St. Thomas, USVI or Tortola, BVI. All other locations, please inquire.
Tandem charter requests must be approved in advance of booking.
Additional Rate Details:
HALF-BOARD RATES: Discount of $150 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense. Also see Local Fare option below.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Discount of $75 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
PREMIUM WINE EDITION - optional Premium wine selection and meal pairing available for additional $2000
The rates include:
● Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef, and mate)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
● Accommodation in 5 private air-conditioned double cabins with en suite bathroom
● Bedding, towels and beach towels
● Full board includes all meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily), full bar, and wine served nightly.
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water), mooring fees, customs and clearance fees.
● Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, stand-up paddleboard, 10x10 floating dock, wakeboard, sea dart, E-foil, floats, towable inflatables, fishing gear and tackle.
The rates do not include:
● Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
● Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders
● Docking fees
● Rendezvous diving
● Transfer airport – base – airport
● Personal expenses
● Tip. It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15-20% of the total charter fee.
One ways / Relocation in Caribbean: please consult us.
All Inclusive.Cruising Permit: Paid by BoatLicenses: Paid by Boat