Captain George Liassides
Cheerful, Responsible, Professional!
Is some of the endorsement skills from Valium 62's guests for Captain George. The experienced captain has been born in Cyprus in 1970 and has Athens as a permanent residence since 1990. Started to sail by yachts at 1993, until to decided in 2001 to make his love of the yachts and tourism, part of his career and his life!
He studied Shipping and Travel& Tourism. His Naval Education included the MCA/RYA Offshore Yacht Master, National Sailing Offshore Diploma and Greek Coastguard powerboat certification(up to 24m). Also, he is certified of «GMDSS/GO», «Medical Care», « Medical First Aid», «STCW/95 B. Safety Course», «Crowd & Crisis Management Ro/Ro Passengers», «Survival at Open Seas», «PADI Open Seas Scuba» and «IATA/UFTA F. Diploma».
The great experience of him, as a Captain of several premium sailing and motor yachts (Monohull & Catamaran) at Greece and South Mediterranean, has given to him the convenience and the pleasure to sail with Valium62 guests at the most amazing and secret spots of Greek seas!
As a Captain, with his professional attitude and friendliness, he makes all the guest feel welcome to enjoy their sailing holiday of a lifetime!
For Captain George and his crew, the integrated and high-quality hospitality of the guests is the major daily goal!
Chef Tatiana Konstantinidi
Tatiana is creative and dedicated chef, one that enjoys spending her time in the galley. Her chemistry background has given her a deeper understanding of food and cooking techniques. She is passionate about mediterranean cuisine and local ingredients, but she enjoys bringing faraway flavours to the table every now and then. Ask away for vegan, vegetarian and gluten free meals, sushi, asian, mexican and caribbean. In her free time she likes yoga, travelling, reading and of course cooking! Fluent in Greek, English, Spanish and basic German.
Stewardess Maria Avloniti
Maria is a personality of many interests. After getting her skippers license and motorboat diploma she decided to leave her long career as a professional photographer to pursuit her passion for boats and sailing and travelling.
Having a degree in Nursing and Homeopathy, a lifeguard diploma and ten years of working experience in restaurants, she is devoted to make sure that you spend your days in a memorable way.
She is an open and friendly personality that will make you feel comfortable around her and will be attending your needs always with a smile. She speaks Greek and English fluently and currently learning to speak Spanish
Pick Up Locations
2 x 150 hp
1 x 27.700 Kva& 1 X 11.000 Kva
Wifi Internet access
# of Videos:
# Dine In:
# Port Hatches:
Dinghy # pax:
Water Skis Adult:
Water Skis Kids:
Kayaks 1 Pax:
Kayaks (2 Pax):
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):
VALIUM62 | SAMPLE MENU
· All types of coffee
· Tea & herbal infusions
· Fresly squized orange juice & fruit juices
· Milk (or milk alternatives)
· Cereal & Oatmeal
· Dried fruits & nuts
· Greek yoghurt
· Homemade Jams & honey
· Baked breads, fresly baked cake & cookies
· All types of eggs (boiled, fried, poached, scrambled, omelettes)
· Bacon & mini Greek farmer sausages
· Pancakes with maple syrup or Greek honey
· Platter with various types of cheeses & cold cuts
· Seasonal fruit platter
· Traditional Eggplant salad with walnuts served with toasted garlic bread
· Stuffed zuccini blossoms with haloumi cheese & herbs
· Feta & leak stuffed in fillo pastry with honey glaze & black sesame
· Bacon wrapped asparagus on sweet mizithra cream
· Fava beans puree from Santorini with capers and onions
· Bruchetta with katiki cheese & florinis pepper
· Traditional Greek spinach & herb pie
· Grilled prawns with lime-garlic glaze
· Anthotyro & Apaki Quiche
· Grilled octupus in herb oil
· Crispy Kalamari with avocado – potato “Skordalia”