Captain Triantafyllos, is an exceptionally capable and experienced Captain with more than 35 years of experience on charter motor and sailing yachts. He has cruised the Mediterranean, Baltic and North Seas and has excellent knowledge of the Greek seas. He has also worked as a Technical Manager in one of the biggest Greek charter sailing yachts companies. He has been cooperating with the Manager of QUESTA e VITA as a Captain on various charter Motor Yachts during the last 5 years.
He holds a RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore License for Power & Sailing Vessels and a Speedboat License. He has also studied Interior Decoration and Painting and lives in Athens, Greece.
Captain Triantafyllos is a charming, polite and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy every guest need.
Captain Triantafyllos loves to create the ideal tailor-made itineraries and to organize all kinds of activities on board and on shore, ensuring that all guests needs are met for the most unforgettable holidays on QUESTA e VITA.
Konstantinos is an excellent, charismatic Chef who acquires dithyrambic evaluations even by the most demanding clients for his mouthwatering dishes and creative decorative food and art de la table presentations. With his exceptionally charming and pleasant personality and his will to create the best for his guests, he will definitely offer a culinary experience to remember on board Questa e Vita.
Since 2001 he has worked in restaurants, hotels, caterings, luxury villas, in British Embassy Athens and on luxury yachts in Greece. He has also worked for royal families and has been awarded several times.
He has studied Culinary Arts in Athens and has attended many seminars, such as: Molecular cuisine, HACCP etc. He also teaches Culinary Arts in a Vocational Training Institute in Athens.
AWARDS: 2 Gold and 1 Silver Medals in Margaritar’s Culinary Cup Romania, 2 Silver and 2 Bronze Medals in Belgrade Gastro Festival, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze Medals in Instanbul Gastronomy Festifal, 2 Bronze Medals in Malta Kulinarja
HOTEL RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE: Civitel Athens (Excecutive Chef, 8 years), Porto Rio Hotel & Casino Patra (Excecutive Chef, 1 year), Xenia Palace Portaria (Sous Chef, 2 years).
RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE: Piazza Mela restaurant (Athens), Yakes (Athens), Agnanti restaurant (Skiathos) Beeracuda restaurant (Athens)
YACHT EXPERIENCE: Makani, Elegant, Excellence etc
Tanya is an exceptionally sweet, polite and hard working person with excellent organizational skills. She is very experienced, having worked as a Stewardess on luxury yachts of up to 50 meters, since 2006. Tanya works on Questa e Vita since May 2019.
Tanya enjoys her job and prides herself on providing guests with an excellent level of service. She is always attentive, with a wiling and at the same time discrete manner, which is the characteristic of the Questa e Vita crew members. She is great with decoration and art de la table and always acquires excellent client evaluations.
With her passion to have everything perfect on board and with her team spirit, is definitely a key factor for the most unforgettable holidays on board Questa e Vita. Tanya was born in 1981 and holds a Basic Stewardess Training Certificate.
DECKHAND: Billy Moustrat, Albanian - Age: 46 - Languages: French, Albanian, Greek, Italian & English (basic)
Billy is one of the most capable and smart deckhands, with engineer knowledge, an impressive resume and excellent guest and employer references. He is a smiling, extremely well mannered, polite, willing and hard working person, enjoying much being involved in guest service, doing his best to make their vacation unforgettable.
He has been collaborating successfully with Questa e Vita’s manager on board and on shore during the last 6 years and has been working in the yachting and shipping sector since 2000. This is his 3rd year on Questa e Vita and he is also responsible for the Water Toys on board.
His work experience in the yachting and shipping industry includes:
a) Technician’s positions in Baglietto Yachts Shipyard (Italy), Beneteau Yachts Shipyard (France), Reflexion Refits (Athens, Greece), Andreadis (Syros, Greece), Mistral (Athens, Greece)
b) Deckhand/Steward positions in various private and charter Motor Yachts.
He also holds a Speedboat Skipper License, a French Literature degree and has worked as a French Language instructor.
GENERAL MANAGER: Questa e Vita is managed all year round by a very qualified professional General Manager and his team, who maintain her in top condition and supervise each charter, guaranteeing the highest level of service on board.
Pick Up Locations
Any in Greece & Turkey, on req
2 x CAT C32 ACERT 1550 bhp,
Generators: 2 x MASSE (20.1 KW + 13.1 KW)
30 US Gall/Hr
Wi-Fi, SAT TV
# of Videos:
# Dine In:
# Port Hatches:
Jet Tender: JODIAC Jet Yachtline 4.20 meters
Dinghy # pax:
Water Skis Adult:
Water Skis Kids:
Kayaks 1 Pax:
Kayaks (2 Pax):
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):
▪ Eggs “sur le plat” with sorrel tsiantila cheese & tomato coulis ▪ Eggs cooked in fresh tomato sauce with staka cheese ▪ Omelet with pickled pears & cinnamon ▪ Milk-rice pudding with cinnamon ▪ “Diples” fried crunchy dough with honey ▪ Various homemade marmalades, petimezi (made from grape must), local honey, whole grain tahini (condiment made of toasted ground sesame seeds) ▪ Pancakes ▪ Superfood Muesli with goat or traditional Greek yoghurt ▪ Pasteli (traditional sesame seed candy) ▪ Olive bread, fennel bread, carob rusks & all kinds of bread ▪“Ultimate Fruit Breakfast” (oranges, lime, granola, bio-live yoghurt, banana, berries).
Pies: ▪ “Psiantra”(chard, spinach, hartwort, local white cheese) ▪ Pepper Pie (sweet red pepper, leek, feta cheese, aged graviera cheese) ▪ Milk Pie (milk, semolina, orange zest and cinnamon) ▪ Watermelon Pie
▪ Beetroot & beetroot leaves , feta cheese, mint and vinaigrette dressing ▪ Bulgur with rucola, cherry tomatoes, ladotiri Mytilini island cheese, white balsamic dressing ▪ Green season salad with avocado, feta cheese, dates, honey-spearmint dressing ▪ Green season salad with pastirma, French goat cheese, wild berries dressing, dark balsamic glaze ▪ Potato salad with white tuna from Alonissos island, kritamo, fresh onion, vine leaf edges, lemon or red grapefruit from Crete island ▪ Beetroot & beetroot leaves , feta cheese, mint and vinaigrette dressing ▪ Bulgur with rucola, cherry tomatoes, ladotiri Mytilini island cheese, white balsamic dressing ▪ Green season salad with avocado, feta cheese, dates, honey-spearmint dressing ▪ Green season salad with pastirma, French goat cheese, wild berries dressing, dark balsamic glaze ▪ Potato salad with white tuna from Alonissos island, kritamo, fresh onion, vine leaf edges, lemon or red grapefruit from Crete island
▪ Beef carpaccio with parmiggiano cheese, rucola, sweet-sour black truffle glaze, extra virgin olive oil ▪ Tartlets with tomato-sweet pepper coulis, sardines flavored with province herbs & caper leaves or with roquefort cheese & caramelized pears ▪ Eggplant caviar with scamorza & feta cheese ▪ Baked goat cheese with sweet-sour wild berries sauce, spearmint & green pistachios ▪ Bird livers marinated in citrus fruits, sauté & flamed with cognac, with orange flesh, baby rucola & wild oregano ▪ Santorini’s yellow lentils with caper leaves, red & black cherry tomatoes
GREEK TRADITIONAL “Lagoto”pork meat in the oven, cooked in tomato red wine sauce – strong flavors cinnamon, clove, pimento & walnuts “Country Lamb Exohiko”cooked in back paper in the oven with fresh broad beans, potatoes, semi hard cheese kefalotyri, garlic, lemon & oregano “Spetsofai” village sausages (pork, beef & lamb meat), cooked in tomato red wine sauce with green peppers, red hot chilli peppers, eggplant & fresh spearmint Pork with Leeks and Celery, cooked in pot in egg-lemon sauce “Gkaroufa” barbell fish or similar fish, cooked in pot with potatoes, tomatoes & walnut sauce “Prasotigania” pork belly meat in pan with fried leeks & semi-hard cheese “Hare Stifado” casserole baked with pearl – onions, tomatoes, red wine, garlic, rosemary, cinnamon, bay leaf, clove, pimento “Matsata from Folegandros island” rooster in casserole with homemade pasta, red wine sauce bay leafs & pimento “Fish soup from Aegean” several rockfish, john dory or red mullets, mussels, cockles, tomatoes, courgettes, celery, saffron “Sofrito” veal cooked in casserole, vinegar, white wine & garlic-parsley “Aliada from Kefalonia island” codfish with fragrant vegetables-potato puree “Giaourtotavas” Lamb baked with orzo and gratinated yoghurt crust “Mousaka” eggplants, veal minced meat, feta cheese & béchamel “Stuffed Vegetables with sour Frumenty, eggplants, tomatoes, spearmint, garlic, parsley, spring onions “Sardines filled with lemon, rolled in vine leaves, baked in oven “Shrimps Saganaki” tomato sauce, white wine, feta cheese, parsley
FISH & SEAFOOD MAIN DISHES
▪ Octopus on roasting spits, marinated in aged balsamic vinegar & thyme, served with yellow lentils puree, dried tomatoes & caper ▪ Cooked cuttlefish with fennel ▪ Sea bream cooked in egg-lemon-celery sauce or Roasted Sea bream filled with lemon verbena ▪ Red mullets rolled in vine leaves and then grilled ▪ Shrimps sauté, mixed with fresh tomatoes sauce, crushed feta cheese, all together gratinated ▪ Sea bass baked in seasalt-thymian crust ▪ Brill filet poached in milk flavored with green cardamom, served with hollandaise sauce
MEAT MAIN DISHES
▪ Lamb baked in bake paper with kefalotyri cheese, vine leaves, potatoes, lemon and garlic or with orzo and gratinated yoghurt crust ▪ Beef (chest-ribs part) with caramelized mushrooms, dark sweet-sour sauce, served with buttered potatoes ▪ Beef filet with mixed peppercorns, flamed, served with merlot sauce & fresh butter ▪ Pork tenderloin cooked in bread Rusk, white cream sauce with mozzarella, roquefort cheese & cherry sauce ▪ Prasotigania (Pork belly meat in pan with fried leeks and semi hard cheese) ▪ Chicken breast filet, curcuma sauce, portobello mushrooms, green apple slices ▪ Chicken breast filet served sweet potato puree, black raisins, balsamic vinegar & thyme
PASTA & RISOTTO
▪ Pappardelle, white cream, truffle, black trumpets, parmesan ▪ Spaggetini baked in back paper with beef meatballs, tomato, red wine sauce flavored with cumin & anis, feta cheese ▪ Black sepia risotto, sepia ink, cuttlefish, mastiha or with octopus & synglino (pork tenderloin smoked in olivewood) ▪ Risotto with yellow melon, prosciutto, spearmint & parmesan ▪ Shellfish linguini, with lobster, crabs sauté in orange juice, crayfish, shrimps with fresh tomato- basil sauce & season vegetables ▪ Orzo with mussels, spicy feta cheese & dill
SIDE DISHES: Baked potatoes with flavored figs ▪ Baked buttered potatoes ▪ Wild Rice with pine seeds & raisins ▪ Grilled marinated vegetables ▪ Sweet Potato puree ▪ Long corn rice with saffron & pomegranate seeds
▪ Ravani with saffron & lavender semi-freddo cream ▪ Season fruits sorbet ▪ Watermelon pie ▪ Ekmek cantaifi with mastiha cream ▪ Ice cream mille-feuille with honey rum sauce & roasted almonds ▪ Chocolate tart, mascarpone, red fruits ▪ Walnut pie with cheese cream & espresso sauce ▪ Chocolate mastiha cream with milk-rice mousse & white chocolate
No rates details available.
(15 December -30 April)
(1 May - 14 December)
Please Contact Us For Availability
No Yatch Insight Available.
Ahoy! How nice to hear from you. We'll give your note a read and get back to you within the next day. Thank you!