Captain Panos, is an exceptionally capable and experienced Captain having worked on luxury yachts during the last 20 years. Born in Αthens, he is a Merchant Marine Academy graduate with a Class A’ Captain’s license for the unlimited size of vessels.
From 2000 onwards he has been working as a Captain on luxury charter and private Motor Yachts of up to 70 meters, in Greece, East, and West Mediterranean, and in various other areas, having crossed the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean several times.
Before joining the yachting sector, he worked for 11 years as Captain and 2nd Officer in cargo ships and tankers.
During the last 6 years, Captain Panos has been working as a Captain on Motor Yachts managed by QUESTA e VITAS’s manager.
Captain Panos is a very charming, smart, and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy guests. He loves to organize all kinds of activities on board and onshore and works closely with guests to ensure that all their needs are met, for the enhancement of the onboard experience. His excellent client and yacht owner references, in addition to his extensive knowledge of the Greek Mediterranean coastlines and his talent in creating the ideal tailor-made itineraries to suit every guest's expectation, ensure the most unforgettable holidays on board
Previous Yachts: m/y FUNSEA (90ft - charter), m/y CHILL OUT ii (71ft - charter)
CHEF: Nikolaos (Nikos) Nikolaou, Greek - Languages: English Greek (native)
Nikos is a very talented Chef who loves pleasing his guests with his mouthwatering dishes. Cooking is his passion and sea is his love. So being a yacht Chef is the ideal career for him after having worked as a Sous Chef in restaurants and bar-restaurants for 15 years. He specializes in Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, but he also has a variety of specialties inspired by various other cuisines.
He joined the yachting sector in 2019 and works on charter yachts since then.
Besides his tasty dishes, Nikos creates fantastic cocktails for his guests and with his wider experience in service and as a mariner he operates always with a smile as part of the Crew team, assisting wherever it is necessary to offer guests a memorable experience on board.
Nikos lives in Athens and holds a Speedboat Operator’s License and a Sailing Yacht License. He has also studied Business Administration in the Open University of Patras (Greece) and Accounting in a Professional Training Institute.
Previous Yachts: sailing catamaran NUMBER ONE (67 ft - charter), sailing catamaran KIMATA (67 ft - charter), sailing catamaran Pl2 (50 ft - charter).
Restaurant Experience: Coral Hotel Restaurant (Athens), Nouvelle Vague Restaurant & Bar (Athens).
Tigi is an exceptionally sweet, polite, cheerful and hard working person with excellent organizational skills.
In 2014 she started working as a Stewardess on luxury yachts and since then she has worked on various motor yachts ranging from 18 up to 51 meters.
Tigi enjoys her job and prides herself on providing guests with an excellent level of service. She is always attentive, with a wiling and at the same time discrete manner, which is the characteristic of the Questa e Vita crew members. She loves decoration and art de la table and has the opportunity to enjoy her hobby all year round while working, becuase besides decorating on yachts as a Stewardess, she is also a free-lance "Event Decorator".
With her passion to have everything perfect on board and with her team spirit, is definitely a key factor for the most unforgettable holidays on board Questa e Vita.
She was born in 1981 she is single and during the last years she lives in Athens, Greece. Besides her above working experience she has also worked for many years as a housekeeper in a villa in Athens.
GENERAL MANAGER: Questa e Vita is managed all year round by a very qualified professional General Manager and his team, who maintain her in top condition and supervise each charter, guaranteeing the highest level of service on board.
Pick Up Locations
Any in Greece & Turkey, on req
2 x CAT C32 ACERT 1550 bhp,
Generators: 2 x MASSE (20.1 KW + 13.1 KW)
30 US Gall/Hr
Wi-Fi, SAT TV
# of Videos:
# Dine In:
# Port Hatches:
Jet Tender: JODIAC Jet Yachtline 4.20 meters
Dinghy # pax:
Water Skis Adult:
Water Skis Kids:
Kayaks 1 Pax:
Kayaks (2 Pax):
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):
▪ Eggs “sur le plat” with sorrel tsiantila cheese & tomato coulis ▪ Eggs cooked in fresh tomato sauce with staka cheese ▪ Omelet with pickled pears & cinnamon ▪ Milk-rice pudding with cinnamon ▪ “Diples” fried crunchy dough with honey ▪ Various homemade marmalades, petimezi (made from grape must), local honey, whole grain tahini (condiment made of toasted ground sesame seeds) ▪ Pancakes ▪ Superfood Muesli with goat or traditional Greek yoghurt ▪ Pasteli (traditional sesame seed candy) ▪ Olive bread, fennel bread, carob rusks & all kinds of bread ▪“Ultimate Fruit Breakfast” (oranges, lime, granola, bio-live yoghurt, banana, berries).
Pies: ▪ “Psiantra”(chard, spinach, hartwort, local white cheese) ▪ Pepper Pie (sweet red pepper, leek, feta cheese, aged graviera cheese) ▪ Milk Pie (milk, semolina, orange zest and cinnamon) ▪ Watermelon Pie
▪ Beetroot & beetroot leaves , feta cheese, mint and vinaigrette dressing ▪ Bulgur with rucola, cherry tomatoes, ladotiri Mytilini island cheese, white balsamic dressing ▪ Green season salad with avocado, feta cheese, dates, honey-spearmint dressing ▪ Green season salad with pastirma, French goat cheese, wild berries dressing, dark balsamic glaze ▪ Potato salad with white tuna from Alonissos island, kritamo, fresh onion, vine leaf edges, lemon or red grapefruit from Crete island ▪ Beetroot & beetroot leaves , feta cheese, mint and vinaigrette dressing ▪ Bulgur with rucola, cherry tomatoes, ladotiri Mytilini island cheese, white balsamic dressing ▪ Green season salad with avocado, feta cheese, dates, honey-spearmint dressing ▪ Green season salad with pastirma, French goat cheese, wild berries dressing, dark balsamic glaze ▪ Potato salad with white tuna from Alonissos island, kritamo, fresh onion, vine leaf edges, lemon or red grapefruit from Crete island
▪ Beef carpaccio with parmiggiano cheese, rucola, sweet-sour black truffle glaze, extra virgin olive oil ▪ Tartlets with tomato-sweet pepper coulis, sardines flavored with province herbs & caper leaves or with roquefort cheese & caramelized pears ▪ Eggplant caviar with scamorza & feta cheese ▪ Baked goat cheese with sweet-sour wild berries sauce, spearmint & green pistachios ▪ Bird livers marinated in citrus fruits, sauté & flamed with cognac, with orange flesh, baby rucola & wild oregano ▪ Santorini’s yellow lentils with caper leaves, red & black cherry tomatoes
GREEK TRADITIONAL “Lagoto”pork meat in the oven, cooked in tomato red wine sauce – strong flavors cinnamon, clove, pimento & walnuts “Country Lamb Exohiko”cooked in back paper in the oven with fresh broad beans, potatoes, semi hard cheese kefalotyri, garlic, lemon & oregano “Spetsofai” village sausages (pork, beef & lamb meat), cooked in tomato red wine sauce with green peppers, red hot chilli peppers, eggplant & fresh spearmint Pork with Leeks and Celery, cooked in pot in egg-lemon sauce “Gkaroufa” barbell fish or similar fish, cooked in pot with potatoes, tomatoes & walnut sauce “Prasotigania” pork belly meat in pan with fried leeks & semi-hard cheese “Hare Stifado” casserole baked with pearl – onions, tomatoes, red wine, garlic, rosemary, cinnamon, bay leaf, clove, pimento “Matsata from Folegandros island” rooster in casserole with homemade pasta, red wine sauce bay leafs & pimento “Fish soup from Aegean” several rockfish, john dory or red mullets, mussels, cockles, tomatoes, courgettes, celery, saffron “Sofrito” veal cooked in casserole, vinegar, white wine & garlic-parsley “Aliada from Kefalonia island” codfish with fragrant vegetables-potato puree “Giaourtotavas” Lamb baked with orzo and gratinated yoghurt crust “Mousaka” eggplants, veal minced meat, feta cheese & béchamel “Stuffed Vegetables with sour Frumenty, eggplants, tomatoes, spearmint, garlic, parsley, spring onions “Sardines filled with lemon, rolled in vine leaves, baked in oven “Shrimps Saganaki” tomato sauce, white wine, feta cheese, parsley
FISH & SEAFOOD MAIN DISHES
▪ Octopus on roasting spits, marinated in aged balsamic vinegar & thyme, served with yellow lentils puree, dried tomatoes & caper ▪ Cooked cuttlefish with fennel ▪ Sea bream cooked in egg-lemon-celery sauce or Roasted Sea bream filled with lemon verbena ▪ Red mullets rolled in vine leaves and then grilled ▪ Shrimps sauté, mixed with fresh tomatoes sauce, crushed feta cheese, all together gratinated ▪ Sea bass baked in seasalt-thymian crust ▪ Brill filet poached in milk flavored with green cardamom, served with hollandaise sauce
MEAT MAIN DISHES
▪ Lamb baked in bake paper with kefalotyri cheese, vine leaves, potatoes, lemon and garlic or with orzo and gratinated yoghurt crust ▪ Beef (chest-ribs part) with caramelized mushrooms, dark sweet-sour sauce, served with buttered potatoes ▪ Beef filet with mixed peppercorns, flamed, served with merlot sauce & fresh butter ▪ Pork tenderloin cooked in bread Rusk, white cream sauce with mozzarella, roquefort cheese & cherry sauce ▪ Prasotigania (Pork belly meat in pan with fried leeks and semi hard cheese) ▪ Chicken breast filet, curcuma sauce, portobello mushrooms, green apple slices ▪ Chicken breast filet served sweet potato puree, black raisins, balsamic vinegar & thyme
PASTA & RISOTTO
▪ Pappardelle, white cream, truffle, black trumpets, parmesan ▪ Spaggetini baked in back paper with beef meatballs, tomato, red wine sauce flavored with cumin & anis, feta cheese ▪ Black sepia risotto, sepia ink, cuttlefish, mastiha or with octopus & synglino (pork tenderloin smoked in olivewood) ▪ Risotto with yellow melon, prosciutto, spearmint & parmesan ▪ Shellfish linguini, with lobster, crabs sauté in orange juice, crayfish, shrimps with fresh tomato- basil sauce & season vegetables ▪ Orzo with mussels, spicy feta cheese & dill
SIDE DISHES: Baked potatoes with flavored figs ▪ Baked buttered potatoes ▪ Wild Rice with pine seeds & raisins ▪ Grilled marinated vegetables ▪ Sweet Potato puree ▪ Long corn rice with saffron & pomegranate seeds
▪ Ravani with saffron & lavender semi-freddo cream ▪ Season fruits sorbet ▪ Watermelon pie ▪ Ekmek cantaifi with mastiha cream ▪ Ice cream mille-feuille with honey rum sauce & roasted almonds ▪ Chocolate tart, mascarpone, red fruits ▪ Walnut pie with cheese cream & espresso sauce ▪ Chocolate mastiha cream with milk-rice mousse & white chocolate
No rates details available.
(15 December -30 April)
(1 May - 14 December)
Please Contact Us For Availability
No Yatch Insight Available.
Ahoy! How nice to hear from you. We'll give your note a read and get back to you within the next day. Thank you!