Jacob is an adventurous soul who has spent the last 10 years sailing and traveling around the world. After graduating from the University of Scranton with a degree in Finance, Jacob decided to change career paths and joined a sailboat on a 4000NM journey traveling from Hawaii to Fiji. This trip led to Jacob getting his captains license, organizing offshore sailing rallies, and dedicating his time to exploring the coasts of the Caribbean and Europe. Jacob has a deep passion for exploration and sailing and loves to share the experiences with his charter guests. He currently resides half the year in Italy, and half the year in the USA.
Exemplifies a mature, active and fit adventurous lifestyle with spirited positive energy as a native low country island and lifelong coastal resident. Enjoys and coaches jogging, weight training and yoga, as well as having a strong hydrophilic orientation as an avid swimmer, including competitive swimming, sport fishing, and recreational boating. Possesses a superior and hospitable customer service focus in healthy and delicious culinary creativity with a southern and tropic flair, attentiveness to fine details in housekeeping operations, textile finishings and cleanliness. Provides thoughtful and passionate sensual appeal in aromatic and visual presentations to delight the eye and taste.
Orange glaze salmon, green beans, quinoa and rice medley, Asian salad
Lasagna roll ups, Mediterranean salad
White chocolate, Banana trifle
Lemon, blueberry trifle
Pistachio encrusted goat cheese strawberries
Caribbean rum cake with walnuts
Lemon glaze cake with blueberries
Chocolate cream cheese and cherry mini cakes
Pineapple upside down cake
Chocolate covered strawberries
Chocolate KahlÃºa cake
Winter 2021 to 2022
Minimum charter length: 4 nights
FOR LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS:
For 6 nights, divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of nights.
7 night minimum over Christmas or New Year's - Flat rate $32,000 for 2-10 guests. New Year's 2021 charters must start 12/28/21 or later.
Embarkation 05:00 pm / Disembarkation 10:00 am
Standard Caribbean Terms, all-inclusive.
HALF BOARD MEAL PLAN OPTION : SUBTRACT $150 per person from weekly rate : Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners. Requires all other meals on shore at client expense.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN OPTION : SUBTRACT $75 per person from weekly rate : Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner at client expense.
The rates include:
• Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/first mate)
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
• Accommodation in 5 private air-conditioned cabins with ensuite bathroom
• Bedding, towels and beach towels
• Full board: breakfast, lunch, and dinner including soft drinks, beer, wine and cocktails
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel, and water)
• Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, kayak, fishing rod
• Mooring fees, cruising taxes, clearance and customs fees, park fees
The rates do not include:
• Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
• Premium beverage requests
• Harbour and Dockage fees
• Transfer airport – base – airport
• Personal expenses
• Gratuity - suggested is 15-20% of total charter fee.
All Inclusive.Cruising Permit: Paid by BoatLicenses: Paid by Boat