Chef Isabel: Isabel has been a chef mate for almost five years now, chartering between the Caribbean and the Mediterranean sea. Born and raised on the Rio de Janeiro coast of Brazil, Isabel spent her childhood by the sea, sailing with family and friends and she soon discovered her passion for the ocean and nature, including the tropical forest that follows the mountain's coast line.
Isabel's background is in Geography and she holds a master's degree in research on sustainable agriculture. Working on eco lodge farms, developing food products; especially cocoa and chocolate. Cooking naturally became her passion and she loves exploring local ingredients, researching culinary uses and using organic producers.
Isabel has now accumulated more than 10,000 miles aboard many private and charter yachts. So far she has hosted more than 300 charter guests and she can't wait to welcome you aboard March Dragon and tickle your taste buds!
Captain Travers: Travers describes himself as being from the Caribbean sea but in fact, he was born in England, Guernsey Island. Which is where the Sailing Yacht he grew up on and lived on for most of his life was built. Travers was born with the charter industry in his blood! His parents were a captain and chef team duo on their own vessel with two more crew and as soon Travers was old enough to became part of the crew, he did!
Every year his floating home moved north and south due the season, between mainly the Virgin Islands, the French Islands and Trinidad and Tobago. During 2012, Travers was in charge of the deliveries and maintenance of the 81' Schooner SY designed by American's Cup.
Last year, Travers met Isabel in the Caribbean just before the lockdown, they were lucky enough to make the best of a not so good scenario at the time. After a busy and exciting Caribbean season in 2021, Travers decided to explore new seas, develop and expand his experience with Isabel starting a new chapter together, chartering in the Mediterranean; Sardegna, Corsica and Croatia
Captain Travers and chef Isabel look forward to welcoming you aboard March Dragon and sharing the best of the charter vacation experience with their guests in the Caribbean.
coffee, tea, asorted pastry, bread or baked goods and a fruit platter served with breakfast
Spinach, parmesan cheese and ham omelette served with side mushrooms and fruit stack
Avocado toasts with Bacon tomato and feta cheese served with scrambled eggs and overnight oats topped with berries and nuts
Ham, cheese / banana or strawberry nutella french crepes with a side yogurt parfait
Baked hash brown sweet potatoe egg cups topped bacon, cheddar and parsley
Shakshuka poached eggs with tomato sauce topped with feta cheese served with sausage and pita bread
French Toasts with a fruit salad side, toppings: nuts, syrup and honey
Catch of the day tropical Coconut milk ceviche fish with crispy chips
Lamb or beef bell pepper brochettes with greek salad and tzatziki
Fish tacos with pickled cabbage, cotija cheese, black bean salad side, avo sourcream sauce and a spicy mayo
Fresh chicken salad with carrots, raisins, seasoned roast chicken with homemade mayo mustard sauce, celery, crunchy potatoe sticks, cucumber and tomatoes
Mexican seasoned shrimp cocktail with cucumber, tomatoes, radish, avocado, sour cream and nachos on the side
Seared Ahi tuna Poke Bowl rice or quinoa base, veggies of the season, fresh mango and chutney
Crab cake or catch of the day white fish breaded filets burger buns with corn on the cob, over salad of the season and tartar sauce
Dinner Menu 1
Brie and bacon or brie and apricot marmalade canapés
Baked Provencal catch of the day fish with baked potatoes garnished with arugula and Cherry tomatoes
Brownie with ice cream and strawberries
Dinner Menu 2
Tomato and fresh mozzarella Bruschetta
Pesto creamy Risotto garnished with pistachio and basil optional shrimp / smoked salmon or prosciutto VG grilled zucchini
Dinner Menu 3
Garlic bread, sausage cuts and vinaigrette (pico de gallo) sauce
Filet Mignon steak with parmesan cheese flavored brussel sprouts and oregano rosemary roasted potatoes
Passion fruit mousse
Dinner Menu 4
Hummus dip with mini pita breads and celery sticks
Caribbean Chicken curry with coconut milk, pineapple and chickpeas with a side jasmine rice
Mango pineapple coconut tropical crumble served with sorbet or vanilla ice cream
Dinner Menu 5
Mini quiches with a green salad and yogurt sauce
Grilled Snapper over pearl couscous Mediterranean style
Angel's food cake in a cup with whipped cream and strawberries
Dinner Menu 6
Cheese and Charcuterie board with fruits and nuts
Seared Scallops over a corn cheesy cream topped with crispy bacon crumbles, pickled red onions, fresh corn and tomatoes
Dinner Menu 7
Spagetti a Bolognesa
Banana cardamom sorbet with a crunchy almond praline
Winter 2021 to 2022
● ADDITIONAL FEES & RATE DETAILS: Rate includes 12% VAT tax. Does not include the 4% Bahamian Foreign Tax. Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client's expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● 2021/2022 HOLIDAY RATES:
XMAS: Flat rate $24,000 Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate $26,500 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
The rates include:
● Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
● Accommodation in 3 private air-conditioned queen cabins with en suite bathroom
● Bedding, towels and beach towels
● Full board includes all meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily), full bar, and wine served nightly.
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, stand-up paddleboard, kayak (2seats), floats, towable inflatables, fishing gear and tackles
The rates do not include:
● Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
● 4% Bahamian Taxes
● Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders
● Docking fees
● Transfer airport – base – airport
● Personal expenses
● Tip. It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on
the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15-25% of the total charter fee.
All Inclusive.Cruising Permit: Paid by BoatLicenses: Paid by Boat