Born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa Janey's free spirited personality encouraged her to join the yachting industry as a Chef in 2018 and she instantly fell in love with it. Having previously worked in the hospitality and service industry in Cape Town at various events and restaurants, she quickly adapted to the yachting world. Coming from an extremely creative background studying fashion design, makeup artistry, and interior decorating, the art of plating beautiful delicious food fast became an love and true passion for her. Apart from chefing, Janey enjoys spending her time doing outdoor activities such as hiking, running, doing arts and crafts, and working on her travel photography. Her love for animals and her family gives her an extremely loving, caring and kind personality.
(Always served with fresh fruit, coffee, tea and fresh juice)
Eggs Benedict with a choice of smoked salmon or prosciutto
Shakshuka served with home made bread
Full English breakfast
Warm oat bowl served with seasonal fresh fruit
Spinach frittata with optional pancakes
Salmon Poke bowl served with side udon noodle sesame salad
Fresh crabcakes topped with avocado and prawn ceviche served with a zucchini salad
Crispy pork belly served with a romaine salad
Gourmet style chicken Caesar salad
Bruschetta with Caprese style toppings
Fresh fish ceviche
Tempura battered prawns
Jalapeno chili poppers
Seared tuna served with a pea puree and crispy noodles
Wagyu steak served with creamy pumpkin and grilled vegetables
Grilled fresh fish with a parsnip sauce, fresh peas and crispy fish skin
Vegetarian curry with side rice and naan bread
Exotic mushroom risotto served with butter braised chicken breast
Lamb cutlet served with creamy mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and a mustard thyme sauce
Chocolate fondant served with crème fraiche sorbet and a berry reduction
Deconstructed apple crumble
Lemon cheesecake with a baked chocolate crumb
Chocolate mousse served with an orange gel, dehydrated orange slices burnt white chocolate crumb and twill
Vanilla, mango and coconut ice-cream cake
Winter 2020 to 2021
Winter 2021 to 2022
Minimum charter length:
4 NIGHT MINIMUM
LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS: For 6 nights divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of nights.
XMAS/NEW YEAR’S: 7 nights over Christmas $20,000 and New Year’s flat rate $23,500 for 2-6 guests. New Year’s charters must start December 27th or later.
Embarkation 12PM / Disembarkation 12PM
Additional Rate Details:
HALF-BOARD RATES: Discount of $150 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense. Also see Local Fare option below.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Discount of $75 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense
The rates include:
● Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
● Accommodation in 3 private air-conditioned queen cabins with en suite bathroom
● Bedding, towels and beach towels
● Full board includes all meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily), full bar, and wine served nightly.
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water), mooring fees, customs and clearance fees.
● Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, stand-up paddleboard, kayak (2seats), floats, towable inflatables, fishing gear and tackles
The rates do not include:
● Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
● 4% Bahamian Taxes
● Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders
● Docking fees
● Transfer airport – base – airport
● Personal expenses
● Tip. It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15-20% of the total charter fee.
And more generally all that is not specified as included
One ways / Relocation in Caribbean: please consult us.
Additional details: Rate includes 12% VAT tax. Does not include the 4% Bahamian Foreign Tax. Broker commission is on the gross rate minus VAT tax.
All Inclusive.Cruising Permit: Paid by BoatLicenses: Paid by Boat