Captain Christos is one of the best and most experienced charter Mega Yacht Captains in the East Med. As the Captain of GRANDE AMORE since April 2021 and after having completed 14 very successful charter weeks in 2021, he and his fantastic Crew look forward to completing another succesful charter season.
During the last 21 years, he has been working as a Master on some of the most successful charter Mega Yachts.
From 1993 until 1999 he worked as Second Officer on passenger and cargo ships.
Besides being an expert as a Captain, he is a charming, polite and pleasant person with excellent evaluations from all clients and employers. He puts all his efforts to satisfy every guest need and loves to create the ideal tailor-made itineraries and to organize all kinds of activities on board and on shore, ensuring that all guests will enjoy the most unforgettable holidays on GRANDE AMORE.
What makes him exceptional is that he combines his immense experience and his excellent managerial skills with a calm character, succeeding in handling every situation in the best possible way.
He loves his job, he pays attention to every single detail and attracts much of respect by his Crew.
Captain Christos was born in Greece in 1970, holds a Captain’s class A’ degree for unlimited size of vessels and has attended various training courses.
Previous Yachts as a Master: m/y SERENITY (72 meters - charter), m/y CEDAR SEA (64 meters - charter), m/y ASPIRE (51 meters - charter), m/y ALEXANDRA (50 meters - charter), m/y IONIAN PRINCESS (46 meters – charter), m/y ALEXANDRA K (43 meters - charter), m/y ALTHEA (37 meters - charter), m/y PROTEUS (35 meters - charter), m/y ELISA (33 meters - charter), m/y LADY KK (30 meters - charter), m/y SAITA (24 meters - charter)
Dimitris grew up in Elafonisos, a small exotic island in south Peloponese. He graduated from the Merchant Marine Highschool of Piraeus in 2000 and from the Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropyrgos in Athens, in 2010.
He started his career in the yachting industry in 2007 as an Able Seaman. After his graduation from the Merchant Marine Academy he worked as an Officer on yachts. He has more than 15 years of experience in the yachting industry and more than 60,000 n.miles of cruising and chartering in the Mediterranean & the Red Sea.
He is very experienced in tender driving, water sports and in all yacht maintenance jobs. In his free time he loves diving fishing, swimming, mountain biking and playing soccer.
Theodosis is the Chief Engineer of GRANDE AMORE since April 2021 and a key asset to her success. He holds a Marine Engineer Class B' Diploma and has various other licenses and certificates, including: Speedboat Operator License, Sailing Yacht Operator License, Floating Crane Operator License etc.
His professional career started in 1991 and since then he has worked on various ships, in the RION-ANTIRRION Bridge construction sea bottom excavations (2000 - 2003), in THYSSEN KRUPP Submarine Division (2005 - 2007) and on a 140 meters Mega Yacht owned by a Saudi royal family (2017 - 2021).
Theodosis was born in Athens in 1970, he lives in Athens and is married with two kids.
Previous Yachts: m/y AL SALAMAH (140 meters - private)
The GRANDE AMORE team is proud to have a Chef like Stelios on board, who has worked in some of the most prestigious Greek awarded restaurants, managed by some of the most famous Greek Chefs, such as Christoforos Peskias, Gkikas Xenakis, Chryssanthos Karamolegos, Pavlos Kyriakis, Panos Tziourtzoumis etc.
Stelios started his career in 2007 in the famous and awarded “Edodi” restaurant. His next step was the famous awarded “48” Restaurant. From 2009 until 2014 he worked as a Sous Chef in the popular and awarded “Cuccina Povera”.
In 2015 he acquired his first Chef de Cuisine position in the “Manna” restaurant in Hydra island. Then other Chef de Cuisine positions followed, such as in the Spilia Beach bar (Hydra), in the Mykonian Villa Collection in Mykonos (member of the leading 5* Hotels of the world) etc.
The list of famous restaurant experience includes also “Nammos” Restaurant in Courchevel (French Alps), the awarded “Aleria” (Athens), the awarded “Mikrasia” in Santorini island, the awarded “ManiMani” (Athens) “Lykovrysi” (Athens) and “Pathos” in Ios island.
During the last two years he has been working on luxury yachts.
Stelios has studied as a Chef in the European Center for Tourism Studies in Greece and has also a Diploma in Butcher Art.
Restaurant Experience: “Aleria”, Athens (Toques d’ Or Awards) - “Edodi”, Athens (Toques d’ Or Awards) - “48”, Athens (Toques d’ Or Awards) - “Cuccina Povera”, Athens (awarded), “ManiMani”, Athens (awarded) – “Mikrasia”, Santorini (awarded) - “Nammos Courchevel”, French Alps - “Manna”, Hydra - “Spilia” Beach bar, Hydra - Mykonian Villa Collection, Mykonos (member of the leading 5* Hotels of the world) - “King Prawn”, Zakynthos - “Lykovrysi”, Athens - “Pathos”, Ios.
Yacht Experience: m/y THIS IS MINE (27 meters – charter) – m/y HOPE (35 meters – private)
Katya started her career in the international Mega Yacht industry in 2015 and since then she has been working as a Stewardess on charter and private yachts of 32 up to 134 meters. Before joining the luxury yachting sector she had worked for two seasons on cruise ships, as a waitress.
She has excellent organizational skills, and passion for her job, motivates teamwork, and works well with everyone on board. She has talent in table decoration, great eye for detail and is always there to be sure that interior and service are immaculate. Katya, with her smile and positive attitude, makes guests' stay on “Grande Amore” unforgettable by creating a wonderful atmosphere and a memorable experience on board.
She has attended various seminars and holds various certificates, such as: Silver Service, Ship’s Waitress/Stewardess, Training for Personnel Serving on Passenger Ships, WSET LEVEL 1 Award in Wines, STCW, First-Aid, Security Awareness, Security Duties, Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats, Food Hygiene level 2, Biometric Passport, Seaman’s Book etc.
Katya was born in Odessa, Ukraine in 1989 and lives there when she is not working on yachts.
Anna has more than 10 years of experience as a Stewardess on Greek charter mega yachts, making her one of the most experienced in this sector in Greece. She works on GRANDE AMORE since the middle of 2021 and is a key factor for ensuring excellent service on board.
She was born in Ukraine but lives in Greece with her family during the last 15 years.
Lada is 44 years old, was born in Russia and during the last years she lives in Athens, Greece.
Before joining GRANDE AMORE on April 2021, she had worked for 4 seasons as a stewardess on charter and private yachts in Greece and Turkey. She has also worked for 2 years as a stewardess on a passenger ship in Greece. From 2010 to 2014 she worked in a restaurant on the Greek island of Crete.
She has studied for 3 years at the Technical School of Quality Control in Lipestik, Russia, and has also taken cooking courses. In 2018 she was trained in Basic Safety Training of Merchant Shipping Regulations and on Security Awareness Training on Merchant Shipping Regulations.
Lada is a true team player. She is very willing and hard-working and the same time she has a very pleasant personality.
Previous Yachts: m/s MATINA (38 meters - charter), m/y MONTE CARLO (30 meters - charter), m/s AYSE (30 meters - private).
Dimitris is one of the most experienced Bosuns, with more than 30 years of professional experience on ships and on Mega Yachts in Greece and all over the world, including yachts of royal families.
He works on GRANDE AMORE since the beginning of 2021 and he is very committed to ensuring both the comfort and security of GRANDE AMORE's guests. With his experience and determination, he is a key factor for her perfect maintenance and smooth operation of all deck procedures.
Dimitris has studied Information Systems, he hold a Speedboat Operator's License, is married and during the last years he lives in Athens, Greece.
Previous Yachts: m/y AL' ALMAS (110 meter - private - Spain), m/y ALEXANDER (110 meter - charter - Med), m/y HAYA (60 meter - private - Med), m/y AWAEL, (60 meter - private - Bahrein), M/Y PARIS (50 meter - charter - East Med), m/y JAMMEL (50 meter - private - Bahrein), AWAL (48 meter - private - Bahrein), m/y ACTIVE MYRINE (32 meter - private - Med), m/y VOX (38 meter - private - Greece), m/y WHY NOT (38 meter - private - Greece), m/y ANNA MARIA (25 meter - charter - Greece)
2nd BOSUN: Stavros Ilias, Greek
Languages: English, Greek (native).
Stavros is one of the most experienced mariners in Greece, having worked on charter and private Mega Yachts as a Bosun and as a Sailor, continuously since 2002. Before joining the yachting sector he had worked on ships for 11 years, as a Sailor and as an Engine Room Attendant.
Stavros was born in Greece in 1969 and lives in Piraeus. He has graduated from the School of Damage Inspection of The Hellenic Navy and from the School of the Non-Commissioned Officers of The Hellenic Navy. He also holds a Speedboat Operator's License.
Bosun Positions: m/y CHAKRA (80 meters - charter), INSIGNIA (68 meters - charter), LADY ELLEN II (50 meters - charter), ALEXANDRA K (43 meters - charter), GALATEA (38 meters - private), ION-FEDRA (35 meters - private), VEGA (35 meters - private), OLYMPIA S (32 meters - private),
Sailor & Engine Room Attendant Positions: LADY HAYA (67 meters - private), MIA RAMA (54 meters - charter), NALANI (31 meters - private), Various ships
Management Team GRANDE AMORE is managed all year round 24/7 by a very qualified permanent General & Technical Manager, who along with his team and the fantastic Crew, guarantees the highest level of maintenance, service and client satisfaction during every charter.
Pick Up Locations
Athens , Greece
Any in Greece & Turkey on requ
2 x CAT 3508 B DITA-SWAC Diesel 1300 HP
2 x 104 kW Northern Lights M6108T2, 155 HP
Economic Consumption @11-12knts = 350 liters/hr
Consumption @ 14 knots = 450 liters/hr
Generator's Consumption: 600 ltrs/day
16 US Gall/Hr
W. Med -Naples/Sicily, Greece, W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard., Turkey, W. Med - Spain/Balearics, Croatia, Red Sea, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Satcom: Nera F33 INM-F, Furuno Felcom 15 INM-C - Upgrade with Lrit
Telular GSM Voice and Fax
VHF Radiotelephones: 2 x Furuno FM-8800D VHF-DSC
SSB Radiotelephones: 2 x Furuno FM-8800D VHF-DSC
Watchkeeping Receiver: Furuno FS-2570C
Telephone System: Panasonic TDA-100
Ιnternet Wi-Fi and e-mail service
# of Videos:
# Dine In:
# Port Hatches:
- 1 x Rib Tender boat GRAND 9m with 1 x 300 HP Mercury Verado (escort boat) - 1 x Rib JET Tender boat 4.2m - Zodiac 120 HP (ideal for sea toys)
Dinghy # pax:
Water Skis Adult:
Water Skis Kids:
Kayaks 1 Pax:
Kayaks (2 Pax):
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):
▪ Salty muffins with greek gruyere cheese & chives ▪ French toast with greek honey & fruits ▪ Various omelettes ▪ Eggs "sur le plat" with greek goat cheese & tomato coulis ▪ "Strapatsada" eggs cooked with fresh tomato sauce, onions & feta cheese ▪ Variety of pies ▪ Variety of cheese, cold cuts & sausages ▪ Variety of breads & rusks ▪ Pancakes with caramelized fruits ▪ "Diples" fried crunchy dough with honey & wallnuts ▪ Variety of cakes ▪ Variety of marmalades & greek honey ▪ Super food granola with greek yogurt ▪ Variety of cereals ▪ "Pasteli" traditional bar with honey & nuts or seasame ▪ Variety of coffees & teas ▪ Variety of fresh juices ▪ Variety of smoothies ▪ Variety of water infusions
▪ Salad with grilled calamari, snow peas & escarole ▪ Green salald with shrimps & asian vinaigrette ▪ Quinoa salad with smoked salmon & herbs ▪ Black eyed peas, beetroots, turnip & grilled "manouri" cheese ▪ Green salad with roquefort cheese, grapes & wallnuts ▪ Green salad with fried goat cheese, roasted pine seeds, raisins & chef's vinaigrette ▪ Chef's greek salad, with tomatoes, cucumber, caper leaves & berries, "paximadi" (tranditional rusk), greek oregano, "xinomyzythra" cheese & greek olive oil
STARTERS & SNACKS
▪ Shrimp dumplings with soy dip ▪ Sea bass ceviche with mango & chili ▪ Beef capraccio ▪ Grilled octopus with baby tomatoes confit & smoked mayonnaise ▪ Shrimps "saganaki" with feta cheese foam & finocchio ▪ Shrimp bruschettes with tarama & truffle oil ▪ Salmon gravlax with carob sauce & orange peel ▪ Fava beans puree with caramelized onions ▪ Fava beans puree with calamari conflit & parsley oil
FISH & SEAFOOD MAIN COURSES
▪ Sea bass fillet with tamarisk leaves & tangerine sauce ▪ Cod fillet with carrot puree & vegetables ▪ Octopus in red sauce with onion emulsion & watermelon pearls ▪ Fresh local fish grilled with vegetables ▪ Salmon teriyaki with jerusalem artichoke emulsion
MEAT MAIN COURSES
▪ Beef fillet with "mavrodafni" wine sauce, celeriac puree & vegetables ▪ Rib eye with carrot puree & king oyster mushrooms ▪ Chicken breast fillet with sweet potato puree, black raisins, balsamic vinegar & thyme ▪ Pork fillet with glazed vegetables & salsify cream ▪ Pork belly with orange sauce & potato puree ▪ Variety of meats & burgers barbeque on the beach
PASTA & RISOTTO
▪ "Frutti di mare" risotto with bisque & lime peel ▪ Mushroom risotto with truffle oil ▪ Mushroom pappardelle with "naxos" gruyere cream ▪ Shrimp spaghetti with finocchio ▪ Lobster spaghetti ▪ Pasta with clams & lemon sauce ▪ Orzo with shrimps & cretan "staka" butter
GREEK TRADITIONAL MAIN CUSRCES
▪ "Exohiko" lamp cooked in the oven in wax paper with fresh broad beans, potatoes, "kefalotyri" cheese, garlic, lemon & oregano ▪ "Chef's mousaka" with eggplants, minced veal meat, feta cheese & bechamel ▪ "Chef's lahanodolmades" minced meat, rice & hebs cooked in cabbage leaves ▪ "Chef's gemista" tomatoes, peppers, eggplants & zucchini stuffed with minced beef meat, roasted pine seeds, raisins & rice
▪ Lemon cremeux with cinnamon biscuit & magadascare vanilla ice cream ▪ White chocolate namelaka with cocoa grumble & pistachio ice cream ▪ Cheese cake with strawberry or forest fruit sauce ▪ Lemon tarte with chocolate ganache or forest fruits ▪ Chocolate tarte ▪ Chocolate souffle with marengue in caramel sauce
No rates details available.
(15 December -30 April)
(1 May - 14 December)
W. Med -Naples/Sicily, Greece, W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard., Turkey, W. Med - Spain/Balearics, Croatia, Red Sea, Dubai, United Arab Emirates