Now a full time captain offering many years of boating & charter experience (previously known as 1st Mate on 80' popular Charter Yacht "KNOT TIDE"). I currently captain/manage three vessels here in Ft. Lauderdale fitting in deliveries/charters as schedules permit.
• U.S.C.G. 70 Ton License for both power and sail.
• Unlimited Radar Observer.
• STCW-95, BST.
• HELM (Human Element Leadership & Management)
• Bridge Procedures.
• Assisted Towing.
• TWIC card.
• Marine Radio Operator’s Permit.
Very much a Hands-on captain with good engineering and electrical knowledge. Arneson, Zeus and IPS drive experience.
• 8+ years as a Full Time/Delivery/Charter Captain. Deliveries included moving boats between the Caribbean, Florida, Bahamas, Bermuda, New England, ICW, Erie Barge Canal, Canada, Panama Canal, Mississippi, Tennessee, Okeechobee Waterway, and the Great Lakes. Handling boats up to 98’, both power and sail. Offshore deliveries up to 14 days. Operator of busy charter programs in Ft Lauderdale and Bahamas.
Power Boating, Sailboat Racing, Indoor/Outdoor Soccer, Gym-Working Out, Golf, Skiing, Basketball, 2nd Dan Black Belt, Trap Shooting, Scuba Diving, Wind Surfing, Guitar, Reading.
I love sharing the boating experience and cultural island life with all the natural beauties of marine life with my guests aboard. I make sure every guest leaves with the thought of wanting to come back!
SECOND CREW : Hostess / Mate - Free lance charter professional selected to suit the itinerary of the guest
*A yacht Chef is available as an Additional Hire in place of a hostess / mate ($300 per day)
Pick Up Locations
Engines: (2) Cummins QS11 - 660 hp each
Generator: Onan - 13kw
24kts US Gall/Hr
# of Videos:
# Dine In:
# Port Hatches:
Designated outside areas only
Dinghy # pax:
Water Skis Adult:
Water Skis Kids:
Kayaks 1 Pax:
Kayaks (2 Pax):
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):
No menu details available.
No rates details available.
(15 December -30 April)
(1 May - 14 December)
Please Contact Us For Availability
No Yatch Insight Available.
Ahoy! How nice to hear from you. We'll give your note a read and get back to you within the next day. Thank you!