Captain : Panagiotis Stratis
Captain Panagiotis was born in 1980 and holds a Class A’ Diploma. With his 21 years’ sea going experience he can guarantee to the guests an unforgettable experience onboard. He started his career on Tanker Ships, served onboard Cruise Ships for more than 10 years and then joined yachting industry having served onboard many yachts such as M/Y Al Mirqab, M/Y Al Mirqab III, M/Y Riva I, M/Y Al Salamah. He has all the necessary certificates, he has attended many courses regarding Human Element Leadership and Management and also holds speed boat and open water diver license. In 2022, he joined M/Y Eva crossing with her from Spain to Greece. He is fully familiarized with modern ship equipment with vigorous interpersonal and communication skills. He is energetic, reliable and proactive. Panagiotis is an expert in the Greek and Med waters and loves to offer tailor made cruises and organizing all kinds of activities. He speaks English and his hobbies are diving, travelling and jet-skiing.
Engineer : Konstantinos Boukas
Konstantinos was born in 1984 and he is a Greek national. He has all the necessary certificates and apart from the engineering certificates, he has also attended many seminars such as Environmental Compliance Plan. He started his career on Tanker Ships and then moved to the Yachting Industry having served onboard M/Y AL SALAMAH, M/Y SHAF, M/Y LIGHT HOLIC, M/Y LIVA before joining Eva in 2023. He can assure your safety onboard and he is always keen to assist with deck activities and water sports on M/Y EVA. Konstantinos speaks English.
Chef : Kyriaki Dovinou
Kyriaki was born in 1971 and she is a Greek national. She has worked in luxurious restaurants in Greece, villas and entered the yachting industry in 2016. Before joining M/Y Eva in 2023 she offered her services onboard M/Y Tales, M/Y Cedar Sea II, S/Y Wind of Change and S/Y Tamarita. She specializes in Mediterranean cuisines and Greek gastronomy. She has a passion for cooking and she produces exceptional dishes with fresh local ingredients which can satisfy the most demanding guests. Kyriaki speaks English.
Chief Stewardess : Emilyn Ribao
Emilyn is a very hard worker, efficient and high energy individual with multitasking ability. She studied Food Technology and she holds a Silver Service Certificate. She has also a Certificate of Culinary Arts Management and a Certificate of Bartending. She had worked in childcare and in hospitality for many years and then joined the Yachting Industry. She has served onboard M/Y HPD and she joined the team of M/Y Eva in 2022. She is flexible, willing to learn, approachable and hospitable. Emilyn has an eye for detail and with her welcoming personality assures a comfortable stay onboard. In her spare time she likes reading, cooking, swimming and hiking.
Stewardess : Vera Balaban
Vera was born in 1977; she is an Ukrainian national and a Greek resident. She is a graduate of the Culinary School in Ukraine and she has attended many seminars for hospitality. She is very reliable and communicative. She has worked for many years in the yachting industry assisting in all interior activities regarding the guests’ needs having served onboard many yachts such as M/Y Bliss, M/Y Rare Find, M/Y TUEQ. She speaks Russian, Greek and English.
Deckhand : Michael Curada
Michael was born in 1966. He speaks English and Greek and he is a Filipino national. He holds a Bachelor in Marine Transportation and he has all the necessary certificates. He also has a speed boat license. He started his career onboard commercial ships and then joined the Yachting Industry. Before joining M/Y Eva team, he had served onboard many motor yachts such as M/Y Seralia, M/Y Princess L, M/Y Lady L. He is pleasant, honest, hardworking and always ready to help his crew mates.
Deckhand : Marios Kaplan
Marios was born in 1994 and he is a Greek national. He has his necessary certificates and a speed boat license. He has served onboard many motor yachts such as M/Y Funky Choice, M/Y Vitamin Sea, M/Y Hasabi II, M/Y Tropicana and he joined Eva’s crew in 2022. He is a team player and very reliable when doing his duties on board and always with a smile.
Pick Up Locations
• Total paint of the yacht (hull -superstructure) with dark grey metalliccolour
• New deck flooring in main saloon, wheelhouse area and galley andcrew mess
• New galley with CORIAN and new electrical appliances, custom made fridges and freezers and wine cooler.
• New saloon furniture and construction of a bar-outfitted with custom made ice maker and fridge.
• Renovation in guest area cabins (upholsteries-carpets-bathrooms)
• New crew mess area ( construction of an extra -cabin bed, refurbishment of kitchenette, new upholstery and flooring)
• New windows in main deck area – solar protection fime glasses
• Main deck aft veranda area, construction of two CORIAN benches withbuilt in BBQ, sink, fridge, ice maker.
• New mattresses and textiles (sunbeds, exteriors areas forward, aft andsun deck area) .
• New tents (aft, forward and sundeck)
• Reconstruction of forward garage door and overhauling of its hydraulic system
• Overhauling of aft garage door hydraulic system
• New lights (spots) main deck, lower deck and underwater
• Renovation of glass door (wheelhouse area)
• Total renovation of wheelhouse area (flooring, upholstery, new navigational equipment, camera’s + FLIR with night vision etc)
• General overhauling of bow and stern thruster
• Installation of HYDROTUB system (new flaps system)
• Propellers and shafts overhauling
• Generators, main engines and other machineries fully serviced
• New batteries
• General overhauling of water maker
• Forward and aft cranes as well as aft hydraulic pasarelle fully serviced.
• New side embarkation ladder
• New monitoring and fire detection system
• General renovation of teak deck
• New bed sheets, pillows, bath robes ,towels etc
• Water toys (one pair of skis, wakeboard, two tubes and 3p couch, one Seabob, one Jet ski, one Jet Surf, two SUP)
• Wrapping of the hull with silver colour and blue stripe
• Wet-sand and polish all white superstructure
• Teak decking new
• Complete refit/refurbishment (upholstery, floorings, new furniture and renovation works in accommodation areas)
• Custom build all furnitures at the Sun deck
• New kitchen flooring
• New wheelhouse carpet
• Navigation equipment was replaced
• New audio visual system ( TVs, amplifiers,speakers, SONOS systemwith and assorted new wiring throughout the yacht)
• New power sockets
• New LED lighting throughout the yacht
• New walls
• New closets
• New Pullman beds
• Retro illuminated mirror ceiling in the middle of the saloon
• General overhauling of the following:
- Forward crane PIN CRAFT
- Aft boarding pasarelle
- Swimming ladder
- Windlasses with gear box and electric motor
- Aft capstans
• Replacement of all batteries
• General overhauling of existing water maker
• New led lighting/dimming system controlled
33 US Gall/Hr
5G GSM Internet access,
# of Videos:
# Dine In:
# Port Hatches:
Dinghy # pax:
Water Skis Adult:
Water Skis Kids:
Kayaks 1 Pax:
Kayaks (2 Pax):
Boarding Ladder (Loc/Type):
No menu details available.
No rates details available.
(15 December -30 April)
(1 May - 14 December)
Please Contact Us For Availability
No Yatch Insight Available.
Ahoy! How nice to hear from you. We'll give your note a read and get back to you within the next day. Thank you!