• Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, hostess/cook)
• Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
• Sail training
• Accommodation in 6 private air-conditioned double cabins with ensuite bathroom
• Bedding, towels, and beach towels
• Full board: breakfast, lunch, and dinner including soft drinks, beer, wine, and local aperitif (rum)
• Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel, and water)
• Water sports on board: snorkeling gear, kayak, fishing rods, 2 SUP
The rates do not include:
• Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
• Fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders
• Harbour and mooring fees, cruising taxes, clearance and customs fees
• Transfer airport – base – airport
• Personal expenses
• Florida 7.5% sales tax (mandatory extra), 4% in the Bahamas
And more generally all that is not specified as included
One way in Florida or the Bahamas: please consult us.
All Inclusive.Cruising Permit: Paid by ClientLicenses: Paid by Client
(15 December -30 April)
(1 May - 14 December)
Please Contact Us For Availability
No Yatch Insight Available.
Ahoy! How nice to hear from you. We'll give your note a read and get back to you within the next day. Thank you!