Virgin Islands Power Catamarans New Years. Let’s take a look at the power catamarans that are available for your Xmas or New Year’s Vacation this winter in the Virgin Islands
Christmas week charters are running from Saturday to Saturday in 2020, which is the 19th of December to the 26th of December. New Years’ vacations can start on and from the 27th of December. Some yachts who like a longer turn around have put a start date of the 28th or even the 29th for Virgin Islands New Years Charters 2020
Virgin Islands Power Catamarans New Years 2020- What does the cost include?
Remember that you are booking the most expensive weeks of the year. The yachts go out for the maximum number of guests and for seven nights too. You won’t find any discounts here for these weeks until you get to a week out anyways! Who wants to pick a yacht that has been left on the shelf that long?
The prices I am giving you here are for the holiday week of 7 nights, rates as of today’s date for the maximum amount of guests onboard.
Prices include the following:
- All meals (according to your meal preferences and dietary needs)
- Ship’s Standard Bar
- Services of Captain and Chef
- Private yacht for your group
- All water toys on board
- Fuel, Ice, Water, Moorings, etc
Prices may or may not include some SCUBA diving. Some SCUBA Diving Yachts include diving, some charge a bit extra.
Virgin Islands Power Catamarans New Years- What does the cost NOT include?
Prices do not include the following:
- Crew Gratuity. Industry Standard 15-20% adjusted up or down depending on the service you feel that you have received
- Any dockage that you choose during the week. The yachts tend to anchor, and that is where the beauty is, out in the anchorages.
- Upgraded Liquor and Wine that is not in the yachts standard bar
- Anything you choose to eat or drink onshore. I always recommend you spring for a Lobster Dinner out in Anegada one night if you go that way. Toes in the sand. Lobster on an open fire. Surefire hit.
- Some of our power catamarans may have a number of hours of running the engines per day included. Overages would be yours.
Pick up would be either Tortola in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) or St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. On St Thomas, many of the yachts in this size will pick up at Red Hook on the East End of St Thomas. Red Hook on St Thomas is the closest USVI pick up point to Tortola and the British Virgin Islands. All prices are in US Dollars. A couple of these yachts will only pick up on Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.
Regular weeks ( Ie, not Xmas or New Years’) are, in all cases, priced lower, and based on the number of guests onboard. Regular week prices are rated lower by up to 20%.
Tell me about the Virgin Islands Power Catamaran New Year?
Let’s start with seven that are currently available to book.
SEAGLASS 74 74 Feet.
Sleeps 8 Guests in 3 Kings and 1 Twin
Open for New Years Week at $70,000
VOYAGE 650 Power Cat 65 Feet.
Sleeps 12 Guests in 6 Kings
$55,000 fully Crewed and inclusive or $40,000 plus all expenses for Captain Only
MARE BLU 64 Feet.
Sleeps 8 Guests in 4 Queens
Mare Blu Power Catamaran is open for Xmas at $42,000
CUTE LITTLE CAT 63 Feet.
Sleeps 8 Guests in 4 Kings
$36,000 for Xmas week and $42,000 for New Year’s Week
BLUE HORIZON 60 Feet.
Sleeps 6 Guests in 2 Kings and 1 Queen
$29,500 for 4 guests inclusive or $22,900 for six guests Captain Only
SEA BOSS 60 Feet.
Sleeps 6 Guests in 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin
Xmas week is open at $35,750
JAN’S FELION 64 Feet.
Sleeps 8 Guests in 4 Queens
Open for Xmas week at $40,000
Other Blog Posts you may like
- Popular Catamarans open between 56′-59′ for the Holidays
- Very Large Catamarans open over 60′ for the Holidays
- Trivia on Booking a Crewed Yacht Charter
- Our FAQ’s Page
- Popular Catamaran between 50′ to 55′ for the Holidays
What do these charter yachts have for toys and water toys onboard?
Look for these yachts to have many water toys on board.
- Some standard amenities you may expect include
- Tenders to get back and forth to shore
- These tenders MAY also pull wakeboards, water skis, tubes, and kneeboards. If this is important to you, please let us know.
- Snorkeling gear and on some yachts SCUBA gear
- Floating Mats, Lily Pads, Hammocks, Noodles
- Fishing Gear (Some yachts DO NOT fish at all. This is an important aspect to talk to us about if you are a keen fisherman)
- Floatie toys
More Amenities on your BVI Charter Catamaran
- Movie Screens, Movies, Music Streaming
- Gourmet and not so gourmet cuisine as you prefer
- Fully stocked bars. These bars are stocked to the standards of these yachts. You will always find rum 🙂
- Ice makers
- Air Conditioning
- SCUBA diving Professionals
- Beach Games
Do you have other charter vacations available?
Indeed, we have smaller yachts, motor yachts, sailing yachts, mega yachts, and more in all areas of the world.
How do I book my BVI Yacht Charters for New Year 2020?
through the bottom of our yacht pages, or call on 1-954-271-3005.
Zoom Meetings are always available!
Looking for more Virgin Island Holiday charter options? No problem! Use our yacht search to find more and fine-tune your perfect Caribbean vacation.