As we head to Thailand this week for Asia’s first International show we thought this would be the perfect time to tell you all about a Thailand Yacht Charter.
Thailand is a world of friendly and food-obsessed people. Thailand always ensures a golden smile is what the tourists have when they leave. With beautiful and tropical beaches to historic temples, Thailand is always a perfect place for getaways. Famous for its mouthwatering cuisines and Thai culture, travelers come from around the world to enjoy their hospitality. Since the 19th century, Thailand has transformed itself into a modern country. Yet it has still kept its traditional styles and ancient culture together.
Must-See Spots on Thailand Yacht Charter
- Koh Samui is one of the most popular destinations for the Thailand yacht charter. Here you will find yourself around white sand beaches and popular five-star resorts at your service.
- Phuket is also a top-class getaway destination famous among honeymoon couples. The biggest and popular regatta of Asia happens here which ensures that people from everywhere get together to enjoy the party of the year. You can also be the part of Phuket international boat show.
- Pattaya is the place where you will get fall in love with free cuisines and showcasing the greatest technologies.
- Krabi is the attention grabber of Thailand tourists because here you will get the most luxurious yacht experience. The perfect views and oceanic beauty will surely give you a new reason to stay here.
- Koh Phi Phi has different small islands that you can discover on your way here. Its recommended that you book yourself your own private yacht so you can explore everything on your own.
- Surin and Similan are the part of the world’s top five destinations for sailing. Here you can have the ultimate adventure with the beautiful oceanic beauty.
- Koh Chang is the perfect spot for a yacht experience as it is a quiet and calm place. Perfect for the newlyweds and families who want a little privacy to spend quality time.
- Hua Hin is a well-known beach for kite surfing and water sports. And where you can enjoy quality delicious seafood to make your sailing adventure more fun and memorable.
Recommended Dining in Thailand
From food carts to Michelin rated restaurants, Thailand has something for the most discriminating palettes. According to TripAdvisor, Bangkok has over 11,000 restaurants alone. Not to mention Phuket, Kathu, Pattaya or other Thai cities. Here are a few of our top recommended restaurants in Thailand. Plus a few other, not to miss culinary experiences.
1. Thai Street FoodNo trip to Thailand would be complete without tasting the Thai street food. You’ll find outdoor food carts, stalls, and markets on almost every street corner. It’s a way of life in Thailand and we agree it’s a culinary delight! The aroma of curry and spices are in the air as you stroll along. Steamed dumplings, spring rolls, and noodle entrees are among the local favorites.
2. Le Normandie
Le Normandie is located in The Mandarin Oriental. And has earned a reputation as a premier restaurant for those looking for sophisticated French cuisine. It has been in business since 1958. You’ll love the view with the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Chao Phraya River. Service is impeccable.
You might not believe it but Benihana Teppanyaki Steakhouse is rated the #1 restaurant n Bangkok according to Tripadvisor. That is out of over 11,000 restaurants. Perhaps this is why it has been franchised all over the world! The review will tell you fresh the food is. And I imagine the show they put on is truly incredible.
4. 3 Monkeys Restaurant
In Phuket, the top-rated restaurant is 3 Monkeys Restaurant. It is in the jungle with amazing views. There is an open kitchen where the chef has combines local ingredients and flavors for authentic dishes with a modern flair.
Chartering a Boat in Thailand
We have several locations we charter from in Thailand. One of the most popular marinas is Phuket Yacht Haven. It is only a 10-minute drive from the Phuket International Airport making it a favorite place to for a Thailand yacht charter. It caters to yachts of all sizes including mega yachts.
Best Time of Year for a Thailand Yacht Charter
According to most sailors, the best time for a Thailand yacht charter is November to March when the weather is cooler. But you find some amazing deals on yacht charters in the off-season.
Yachts We Charter From Thailand
From sailing catamarans and monohulls to mega yachts. We have a charter boat for every budget. Looking out for the best services and exceptional top-class quality for your Thailand yacht charter, then you can always rely on H2O Luxury yacht charters. With great feedback and being the most reputable company, they always look out for travelers who want a lifetime experience cruising in the ocean.
In addition to our yacht search, we have several yachts and catamarans available for charter in Thailand.
The Blue Moon Catamaran in Phuket is a 58-foot catamaran with 5 cabins. And she starts at just 14,000 EUR per week.
For the best charter experience in Thailand!