Tellstar Crewed Sailing Catamaran is our BOAT OF THE WEEK! One of our largest and “best of the best” sailing yachts.
Enjoy this 2019 77′ Lagoon catamaran for up to eight guests in the Virgin Islands. Tellstar also can explore St Maarten/ St Barts and St Lucia to the Grenadines, depending on their schedule.
St Lucia to Grenada works well with a ten-night itinerary. Seven nights is excellent for the Virgin Islands!
Boat of the Week- Tellstar Crewed Sailing Catamaran
Make and Model: Lagoon Seventy 7 Power Catamaran
Charters in: the US and British Virgin Islands, St Maarten, St Barts, and St Lucia to the Grenadines.
Tellstar Catamaran sleeps eight guests in two king-sized, and two queen-sized Cabins. One of the cabins converted to singles, and all the cabins have three-inch memory foam toppers.
Crew members: 3
Type of Charters: Fully Crewed and Inclusive
What are the Toys onboard Tellstar?
- Complete SCUBA gear and SCUBA Professional Three dives included for certified divers
- Dive Compressor
- SCUBA tanks and weights
- Three stand-up paddleboards
- Two Kayaks
- Slalom Ski
- Water Skis for adults and fo kids
- Fishing Gear
- Beach Games
- Underwater Camera
- 16.5′ Tender with 90 HP engine
- Yoga Mats
- Free Weights
- Floating Mats
Tell me about the onboard crew on Tellstar Catamaran?
“Captain Jack and Jaimey are an energetic and fun-loving couple that will make you feel relaxed and at ease. With this crew, the answer is always YES!
They are passionate about sailing and share a love for the Caribbean. Captain Jack has intriguing historical stories about the Caribbean that he loves to share with guests.
“Story Time,” as many past guests like to call it, is a daily event that takes place during breakfast each day.
Jaimey is a fantastic chef. Her food is fresh and full of flavor, and her homemade bread is to die for!
Jaimey is also full of energy and loves to snorkel, hike, run, and when time permits, lead a dive or two!
Jack is from the US, and Jaimey is from the cold north of Canada.
With over ten years of living in the Caribbean, these two are a professional, hardworking team enjoying life to the fullest.
Jack and Jaimey have been chartering in the Caribbean together for eight years. They have chartered in The Grenadines, St Martin, and the BVI’s.
Together they have sailed over 15,000 nautical miles, including an Atlantic crossing after picking up a brand new Lagoon 620 in France in 2016.
Then they did it again in 2018, this time picking up Tellstar the Lagoon 77 from the factory in Bordeaux France.”
Tell me about the yacht Tellstar?
Tellstar Crewed Catamaran sleeps eight guests in 4 cabins. Two a king-sized bed and Two have queen-sized beds. One of the beds is convertible to singles.
All cabins have individual a/c controls for comfort.
The interior has a layout optimized for space and comfort. The salon is bright, comfortable, and roomy and opens not only to the aft cockpit but also directly to the forward cockpit for seamless movement around the yacht. There is a massive flybridge affording an uncompromising 360* view.
What is the menu like on Tellstar Crewed Sailing Catamaran?
Whatever you want it to be! Within reason, of course. Lobster three times a day may be a bit unrealistic. Jamie personally selects a handcrafted menu taking in all your preferences before your charter.
Special diets that taste like heaven are not a problem for them at all! I am coming to dinner looking at this fabulous sample dinner menu
- Grilled Lobster with Saffron Rice Pilaf and Roasted Fennel
- Coffee and Cocoa Rubbed Grilled Fillet with an ancho chili sauce, steamed asparagus and salt and vinegar smashed potatoes
- Jerk Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Homemade Pineapple Chutney, sweet potato au gratin and Green Beans Sautéed with Almonds
- Grilled Blackened Mahi Mahi with Cilantro and Yellow Pepper Pesto served with Truffle Mushroom and Thyme Risotto and Sautéed Broccoli
- Coconut Chicken or Shrimp Curry served with Jasmine Rice and Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Thai Shrimp Kabobs with Coconut Curry Sauce, Grilled Vegetables & Fiery Peanut Noodles
What is Tellstar’s Crewed Sailing Catamarans Rates?
All Rates I am going to talk about here for Tellstar Crewed Catamaran are fully crewed and inclusive for seven nights. There are a few small exclusions:
- Crew Gratuity 15- 20% of the Charter fee industry-standard, adjusted to how you feel the service you received was.
- Dockage that you request during the week. The fun of the charter is the anchorages! Out where you have elbow room and can see the stars and jump in the water!
- Upgraded liquor or wine not in the ships standard bar
- Any food and drinks you choose to eat onshore.
- 2 guests: $58,000
- 3 guests: $58,500
- 4 Guests: $58,500
- 5 Guests: $59,000
- 6 Guests: $59,000
- 7 Guests: $59,500
- 8 Guests: $59,500
Tellstar Catamaran is currently available for New Year’s 2020 in the British Virgin Islands. Flat All-inclusive rate of $75,000
H2O LUXURY YACHTS OFFERS A SMALL SAVINGS ON “H2O LUXURY YACHTS BOATS OF THE WEEK”!
Diving on Tellstar is included at no extra charge for certified divers, up to three dives during the week. Your Usage of tanks, BCs, regulators, and weights are included at no additional cost.
H2O Luxury Yachts onboard Tellstar Crewed Sailing Catamaran
We were just on board this yacht in the British Virgin Islands in November 2019.
It is a beautiful, spacious catamaran with a fantastic crew on board.
Tellstar Sailing Catamaran Review
Charter Guests of ours who were one of the first to book this large Catamaran left a review:
“Our time on Tellstar can only be described as magical. The crew, the food, the itinerary, and the yacht exceeded every expectation. We absolutely will spend more time on Tellstar.
Openings as of December January 26th, 2020 on Tellstar Catamaran
- Between June 2nd and 10th, 2020
- Between June 21st and July 9th, 2020
- Next season has plenty of openings
H2O Luxury Yachts Team is happy to answer any questions that you may have and help arrange your charter yacht vacation.
Contact us by telephone at 1-954-271-3005 or WhatsApp at 1-734-716-0678. You can fill out the inquiry form directly on our booking page for this beautiful Catamaran Tellstar
You can email us from our contact page
If you are looking for a detailed FAQ on a crewed yacht charter vacation, please check out our info page!
Let’s see where you can visit on your Tellstar Sailing Vacation