Tail Lights Motor Yacht is a 2011 Azimut built in 2011 and refitted in 2016. Even more exciting in the fall of 2019 a full TECH update took place. This Azimut comes in at 116.’ and takes up to ten guests for spacious cruising and twelve with owner approval.
- If you are looking for comfort and a beautiful yacht, at a very reasonable rate take a look at Tail Lights!
- Taillights yacht is currently offering eight nights for the price of seven!
- My pictures cannot do it justice, I absolutely loved the yacht and the crew’s enthusiasm.
Tail Lights is also our Boat of the Week! She looks spectacular.
- We viewed it and enjoyed the hospitality of Captain Andy and his crew of 5 in Antigua recently.
What is the cabin configuration on Tail Lights Motor Yacht?
Tail Lights accommodates twelve guests in five staterooms. All staterooms have Apple TV’s as well as TV/DVD/Blu Ray/CD Players
- Full Beam Master Suite. Fully separate with a private staircase leading below amidships with King size bed, sitting chairs, small self-service bar, and safe. The large en suite bathroom has a bathtub and separate jet rain shower, double sinks.
- Two VIP cabins with en suite bathrooms with jet rain showers.
- Two Twin Cabins- With Pullman and jet rain showers in their en suites as well
- On the main deck, there is a media room forward which has a convertible sofa bed (double) and a day head just opposite with jet shower and will close off to make a private cabin. There is an additional day head on the main deck.
Every stateroom is stunning with elegant décor, new entertainment systems, storage, and private bathrooms en suite.
The floor plan is flexible and offers excellent privacy all the way around.
You can find all guest cabins on the lower level.
The Master Stateroom is separated from the other cabins. Having two VIP cabins is an added bonus!
What is the Dining and Main Salon like on Tail Lights?
Main Salon & Formal Dining Room
The Modern interior is bathed in natural light and features contemporary decor. Step inside the well-appointed interior to her elegant main salon dressed in silk fabrics and fine art. The adjacent formal dining room can seat ten guests.
The Spacious aft cockpit can also seat ten guests for dining.
Your professional crew of six is always on hand to serve you with attention to every detail.
Tell me about the Toys onboard Tail Lights Motor Yacht
Water Toys and Play Time include:
- 32 Ft. Scout Tender with twin Yahama 350s that is rigged to fish!
- two new Yamaha Sea Scooters
- One x Three-person Kawasaki Jet Ski new in 2019
- 4 x 2019 Segway Ninebot ES2 Electric Scooters
- A large swim platform provides easy access to water fun
- Many areas for lounging in the sun or shade- including a large sun pad on the bow.
- Vast Sun Bridge for sunbathing and Relaxation featuring a jacuzzi
- The deck aft of the central cockpit can be closed off and air-conditioned
- Floating Mats
- Two SUP (Paddleboard)
- High-Quality Fishing Gear
- Water Skis
- Snorkel Gear
- Beach Set Up gear
Tell me about the crew on Tail Lights?
Andy Lauer is your Captain, and his love of water started at an early age. He managed to turn that love into a career! Andy has logged over 70,000 miles at sea, with his favorite cruising areas being the British Virgin Islands and the Bahamas.
With a passion for speed in his spare time, Andy is a classic drag racer, covering the quarter-mile in less than nine seconds with speeds of over 150 MPH!
Andy is joined by 5 additional crew members, currently all American or Canadian nationalities.
Which locations does Tail Lights Motor Yacht charter?
You can find Tail Lights in the Caribbean from the Bahamas on down to the Southern Caribbean. The location depends on their schedule.
In the summer months, Tail Lights moves back up to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the Bahamas for their weekly charters.
Do you have any Charter Reviews on Tail Lights Motor Yacht?
What is the weekly charter fee on Tail Lights Luxury Motor Yacht?
“Motor Yachts work on a plus all expenses basis. We call it + APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
Your weekly fee covers the yacht, the crew, crew food, Furnishings, and Water Toys onboard.
You provide a percentage of the charter fee with your final payment (typically 30-35%), and this covers your food, beverages, fuel, garbage, marina charges, flowers, and incidentals.
The Captain keeps track of your expenses during the week, and if your costs are very high, you “top up” the money.
If you have spent less than the amount you prepaid, then you have the choice of having it returned to you or using it toward the crew gratuity. The Crew gratuity is always additional.”
Currently (January) the weekly charter yacht fee is $75,000 and Xmas or New Years is $85,000
PS: THIS WINTER WE CAN BOOK EIGHT NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF SEVEN!
How do I find out more about Tail Lights?
Visit an online brochure page on Tail Lights (opens in a new tab)
Contact me, Kerry your charter broker and ask questions at 1-954-271-3005 X 702 or email
Thanks for visiting Tail Lights Motor Yacht, Our Luxury Boat of the Week! Offering charters this winter in the Caribbean from the US Virgin Islands to Antigua
Check out our information on Mega Yacht Vacations
Check out what to do on a St Lucia Yachting Vacation