Sailing Yacht Kai
We are pleased to introduce you to our BOAT OF THE WEEK!
Check out KENNY Chesney’s new SONG KNOWING YOU that was shot on Kai in St. Croix 🙂
The Beautiful lady in Kenny’s video is the partner of a wonderful First Mate who worked with us when we did charters ourselves.
Why book a charter yacht vacation this summer on Sailing Yacht Kai?
For the last six years, Captain Justin and First Mate Sarah have called the Virgin Islands home.
The crew is knowledgable about local history and flora and fauna. If your preference is to be active, hiking, swimming, fishing, and finding lobster. Then the crew has an action-packed week for you!
If you are looking just to kick back and relax, and drink some cold ones, they know the perfect isolated spots with private beaches to take you.
Tell us about the Sailing Yacht Kai.
Kai is a 70′ 1983 Wellington Yacht and is spacious with a great price point for budget-friendly yacht charters. I think probably hanging out in the bean bag chairs with a drink in hand is pretty popular on this yacht.
Tell us about the guest cabins on sailing yacht Kai.
- Queen midship port master cabin has a private ensuite head and stall shower.
- Queen forward V-berth has ensuite vanity and shares a head with twin bunk cabin below.
- Twin cabin with upper and lower berths. This cabin also has an ensuite vanity and shares a head with Queen V-berth cabin above; however, it does have it’s own vanity and sink in the cabin.
What toys and amenities does sailing yacht Kai have onboard?
- Lounge Chairs
- 12′ with 20 hp tender
- Bean Bag Chairs
- Baseball, Volleyball, and Football
- Floating Mats
- Snorkeling Gear
- 2 x SUP
- Hydraulic Swim Platform that lowers into the water
What are the weekly rates on Sailing Yacht Kai?
Fully crewed and inclusive for seven nights. Crew gratuity is additional. Dockage is additional.
Special Rates for June and July 2020 offering 10% off the below rates in the US Virgin Islands!
- Two Guests $8,700 ($7,830)
- Three Guests $10,500 ($9,000)
- Four Guests $12,500 ($11,250)
- Five Guests $14,500 ($13,050)
- Six Guests $16,500 ($14,850)
Xmas week is available at $20,000
- Air Conditioning is available to be run overnight at a surcharge of plus $80.00 per night
- Sleep Aboard available the night before your vacation begins at $250 per cabin (minimum two cabins)
Tell us about the crew on Sailing Yacht Kai?
Justin was born in Connecticut, a state saturated in oceanic history; but, if you ask him, he will tell you he is from the ocean, “home is where the anchor drops.” Unlike most young American men, Justin was raised mainly by his seafaring grandparents and received an education while they sailed up and down the Eastern Coast of the United States.
During his time in the Caribbean, Justin captained several yachts and began his profession in yacht charters. At this point, Justin has seven years of experience in the charter business. The love for his craft shows not only in his expertise of the seas but also in riveting conversations with guests about all things nautical!
At the helm, Captain Justin likes to take his guests to off the beaten path locations, catch lobsters, and make fresh conch salads. Come sail with Justin and explore the hidden treasures of the islands, he’ll show you a world traversed by only a few.
Together Justin and Sarah will make sure you leave the Caribbean with an experience of a lifetime. They will incorporate any activity, whether it be beach lounging or taking a diving excursion!! Let these two sail you, your family, and friends into paradise!
Sample Menu on Kai Sailing Yacht- All menus are completely customizable 🦞🏆👩🍳
Each day toast, yogurt, homemade granola, and fresh fruit platter is served in addition to:
- Salmon Lox Bagel
- Huevos Rancheros
- Veggie Eggs Benedict atop Fresh Ciabatta Bread
- Egg Omelet your way with Cheesy Hashbrowns
- Biscuits and Carolina Sausage Gravy
- Creamcheese and Local Jam Stuffed French Toast
- Southern Style Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Chicken -n- Bacon Pesto Pressed Ciabatta Sandwiches
- Fish Tacos, Fresh Pineapple Salsa, Avacodo Cilantro Crema
- Grilled Shrimp Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- Fig, Arugula, Goat Cheese, & Prosciutto Flatbread with Balsamic Glaze Drizzle
- Slow-Cooked Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas with Cheesy Rice and Bean Casserole
- Chicken Curry Salad Pitas, Fresh Sprouts
- Tuna Poke Bowl, Seaweed Salad, Sesame Seeds
- Caprese Bites
- Chips and Homemade Guacamole and Salsa
- Charcuterie Board
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
- Mixed Crudites
- Garlic Pita and Veggies with fresh Hummus and Tzaziki
- Cheesy Shrimp Cakes with Lemon Aioli
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi over Alfredo Angel Hair Pasta
- Garlic & Black Pepper Braised Tenderloin with Grilled Pumpkin and Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
- Stuffed Caprese Chicken with Fresh Greens
- Broiled Lobster Tail served alongside Twice Baked Potatoes and Grilled Vegetables
- Pan-Seared Fresh Catch over Jasmine Rice with Steam Veg
- Blue Cheese Encrusted Filet with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes and Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Crab Cakes and Spicy Remoulade Sauce served over Red Pepper Pasta and Fresh Bread with Dipping Sauces
- Chocolate & Fruit Filled Fried Wontons
- Apple Pie a la Mode
- Fruit Compote with Grand Marnier Sauce
- Key Lime Bites and Whipped Cream
- Raspberry Passion Fruit Swirls
- Poached Pears with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Oreo Pie
Sailors are going to love this Sailing Yacht!