Sailing Catamaran Allure 64 is coming brand spanking new into the charter fleet this upcoming winter in the Virgin Islands!
When only the best will do. And you want a brand new boat, with high-end cuisine and European touches. All this with three crew to take care of your party of six!
Sailing Catamaran Allure 64 is a NEW MODEL Privilege catamaran with three ensuite cabins for 6 guests.
Welcome to our Boat of the Week
Boat of the Week- Sailing Catamaran Allure 64
Make and Model: Privilege 64′, 2020 Model. Series 6
Sailing Catamaran Allure picks up in the US Virgin Islands. Picks up at Charlotte Amalie or Red Hook on St Thomas, USVI. And cruises the US and the British Virgin Islands.
Crew members: Three
Type of Charters: Fully Crewed and Inclusive
Perfect for sophisticated luxury lovers! This modern and elegant catamaran delivers you luxury and privacy.
What are the Toys onboard Sailing Catamaran Allure 64?
- Sub Wing
- Two stand-up paddleboards
- Snorkel Gear
- Underwater Camera and Video
- Water Skis- Adult and Children
- Yoga Mats
- 2 X SUP
- 13′ Tender with 40 hp engine
- European Coffee Machine
- Bocce Bal, Football, Frisbee
- Pool Bar, Karaoke
Tell me about the yacht sailing catamaran Allure?
64′ of twin-hulled space for only six privileged guests on board.
- Master Cabin , Fully Air-conditioned and fitted to the nines in every way including furniture and bedding.
- Two VIP Premium Cabins are also fully air-conditioned and sport high end touches including luxury toiletries.
What is Allure 64 Crewed Sailing Catamaran Rates?
All Rates I am going to talk about here for Allure 64 Crewed Catamaran are fully crewed and inclusive for seven nights. There are a few small exclusions:
- Crew Gratuity 15- 20% of the Charter fee industry-standard, adjusted to how you feel the service you received was.
- Dockage that you request during the week. The fun of the charter is the anchorages! Out where you have elbow room and can see the stars and jump in the water!
- Upgraded liquor or wine not in the ship’s standard bar. This yacht sports upgraded bar and cuisine.
- Any food and drinks you choose to eat onshore
- Two Guests: $29,500
- Three Guests: $34,000
- Four Guests: $35,000
- Five Guests: $36,000
- Six Guests $37,000
Xmas week for 2020 is open at $42,000 fully crewed, and inclusive currently. New Years currently has a hold and is $44,000
Food and Menu on Allure Catamaran
Desree is a fabulous chef. I know from experience. I am not going to reproduce a full sample menu here, just give you a hint on the possible dinner choices available for your trip. At the Virgin Islands boat show last year, every broker was passing each other on the dock saying ” you have to taste Desree’s food” and I must admit, I went back several times. One only has to look at the pictures to understand the high-end cuisine choices available for your party.
Let’s focus on the dinner plates here. Desiree won two recent yacht cheffing competitions, one in Antigua in 2018 and St Thomas, Virgin Islands in 2019
Each Dinner on ALLURE is accompanied by an Aperitif and a Digestif and you can choose from our special Selection of International Wines
- Strawberry salsa Caprese with basil and raspberry vinaigrette
- Butter poached lobster with charred corn, sweet baby peas, and parmesan risotto
- Madagascan vanilla coconut cream panna cotta with blueberry dust, raspberry coulis, and mixed berry meringue shard
- Zucchini and leek soup with crispy rye crouton and salmon roe
- Chicken parcel with fennel sausage and apricot with asparagus spears and carrot puree
- Mexican churros with a dark chocolate dipping sauce with a whipped espresso martini
- Red wine beef carpaccio with fennel, apple, pistachio and feta
- Seared tuna and basil pesto potato puree with julienne spring vegetables
- Award-winning ‘Pampoenkoekies’ (butternut doughnuts) with passion fruit, coconut ice cream snow, gingernut crumble and salted caramel sauce
More Dinner Dining Choices on Allure 64
- Seared scallops with charred jalapeño and crispy bacon crumb,
- smoked whipped sour cream
- Grass-fed Ribeye with miso compound butter with charred baby leeks, asparagus, and crispy roast potato
- White chocolate glazed profiteroles filled with passion fruit crème patisserie pineapple sorbet and mango crispies
- Korean spice seared tuna in a ponzu broth with truffle mayonnaise
- 5 spice pork belly and mixed wild mushrooms with sesame bok choy and ginger dumplings
- Dark chocolate flourless tort with raspberry basil sorbet and fresh berries
- Mango vinegar wahoo ceviche with scallion and crushed peanut
- Rogan josh spiced lamb rack with oven-roasted sweet potato fragrant jasmine rice and garlic naan
- Deconstructed lemon meringue pie with lemon sorbet
- Seared ethically sourced foie gras on toast with balsamic, fig and red onion jam
- Award-winning Jerk marinated wahoo and brinjal arancini with mixed baby greens and sweet potato puree
- Layered tiramisu cheesecake with chocolate tuile
Guests Review Allure Crewed Sailing Catamaran
The yacht has not arrived in the Virgin Islands as of yet. I have included a review of Pierre and Desree here for you.
“As for the crew, we as a group couldn’t rave more about Desree & Pierre. Prior to the start of our trip, they both reached out to ensure they were planning the best vacation we could hope for. From stocking food and drinks according to everyone’s specific needs. Planning our BVI route and ensuring we would enjoy our New Year’s Eve celebration. To answering every question any of us had. And neither of them disappointed once we boarded the boat.
Pierre did a wonderful job of navigating and scheduling out our stops along the way. He makes a great Painkiller! Desree made the most delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts!!! Honestly, you couldn’t get better meals off the boat anywhere. We were well fed and well taken care of. All of us had such an amazing time with Desree & Pierre. They consistently went above & beyond. Our trip wouldn’t have been the same without them. I could not recommend them enough.”
How do I book MY charter on Sailing Catamaran Allure 64?
H2O Luxury Yachts Team is happy to answer any questions that you may have and help arrange your charter yacht vacation.
Contact us by telephone at 1-954-271-3005.
If you are looking for a detailed FAQ on a crewed yacht charter vacation, please check out our info page!
If you just want to know what a fully crewed and inclusive vacation is, we have the info here.
Want an idea on SCUBA diving the British Virgin Islands
What to pack for a Caribbean Crewed Sailing Trip