Sailing Catamaran A3 announces that they have one of my favorite crews onboard next season! Matt and Colleen have recently stepped up from running smaller yachts. Your charter experience on board with Colleen and Matt will guarantee a fantastic experience. I have had the pleasure of several of Matt’s meals on board and I have always been very impressed. A3 is a Lagoon 56′ catamaran with four ensuite cabins for guests.
Welcome to our Boat of the Week
Boat of the Week- Sailing Catamaran A3
Make and Model: Lagoon 56′, 2016 Model Sailing Catamaran A3 picks up in the US and the British Virgin Islands. Picks up at Charlotte Amalie or Red Hook on St Thomas, USVI, OR Nanny Cay Marina on Tortola. And cruises the US and the British Virgin Islands. Crew members: Two Type of Charters: Fully Crewed and Inclusive
What are the Toys onboard Sailing Catamaran A3?
- Fishing Gear
- Two stand-up paddleboards
- Snorkel Gear
- Water Skis- Adult and Children
- Floating Island
- 14′ Tender with 60 hp engine
- All SCUBA diving Gear
- Sonos Surround Sound System
- SCUBA Diving Instructor on board
Tell me about the yacht sailing catamaran A3?
A3 Sail Catamaran sleeps eight guests in three queens and one twin cabin. So all the cabins have ensuite heads for your privacy AND separate shower stalls, you don’t have to stand in a wet washroom when you shower! All have independently controlled AC, and en-suite heads.
What is A3 Crewed Sailing Catamaran Rates?
All Rates I am going to talk about here for A3 Crewed Catamaran are fully crewed and inclusive for seven nights. There are a few small exclusions:
- Crew Gratuity 15- 20% of the Charter fee industry-standard, adjusted to how you feel the service you received was.
- Dockage that you request during the week. The fun of the charter is the anchorages! Out where you have elbow room and can see the stars and jump in the water!
- Upgraded liquor or wine not in the ships standard bar
- Any food and drinks you choose to eat onshore
- SCUBA diving is included for the first dive and then $50 per person per dive and includes ships dive gear
- Two Guests: $23,500
- Three Guests: $24,000
- Four Guests: $24,500
- Five Guests: $25,000
- Six Guests $25,500
- Seven Guests $26,500
- Eight Guests $27,500
Xmas week for 2020 is open at $35,000 fully crewed and inclusive currently.
Food and Menu on A3 Catamaran
Matt is a fabulous chef. I know from experience. I am not going to reproduce a full sample menu here, just give you a hint on the possible dinner choices available for your trip. Matt is in the process of putting together a brand new menu and I look forward to seeing it.
- Roasted Turkey Medallions. Apple Fennel Stuffing, Parsnip Sweet Potato Puree, Cranberry Demi Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir
- Flame-Broiled Churrasco Steak. Roasted Garlic Peruvian Potatoes, Grilled Corn Salad, Chimichurri, Fresh Baked Chips Wine Pairing: Malbec
- Creole Shrimp Boil. New Potatoes, Sweet Corn, Andouille Sausage, Garden Salad, House Vinaigrette, Cheddar Biscuits, Bayou Butter Wine Pairing: Rosé
- Citrus Mesquite Center Cut Pork Chop. Cheddar Potato Stack, Beer & Bacon Braised Brussel Sprouts, Raspberry Scotch Bonnet Glaze Wine Pairing Old Vine Zinfandel
- Nori Wrapped Tuna Tataki. Horseradish Potato Pave, Kohlrabi Citrus Salad, Ponzu, Steamed Mantou Wine Pairing: Pearl Sake
- Za’atar Encrusted Lamb Chops. Chevre Fennel Gratin, Roasted Eggplant Puree, Sumac Pomegranate Reduction Wine Pairing: Cotes Du Rhone
- Lobster Fra Diavolo. Spiny Tail Lobster, Fresh Hand Made Pappardelle, Spicy Fennel & Sausage Pomodoro, Grilled Bread Wine Pairing: Chianti
- Pink Peppercorn Duck Lentil Beggar’s Purse, Blood Orange Braised Endive, Apricot Stone Ground Pan Jus Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir
- Macadamia Encrusted Mahi Mahi Coconut Rice, Watermelon Radish & Arugula Salad, Mango Coulis Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Local Pumpkin Puree, Wilted Shard, Tamarind Cherry Demi-Glace Wine Pairing: Pinot Grigio
Guests Review A3 Crewed Sailing Catamaran
“We had a remarkable vacation and attribute everyone’s satisfaction entirely to Matt and Colleen. We could not have had a better crew. Too many highlights to enumerate. The food was a high point for us all. Matt just kept those delicious, beautiful, varied meals coming and was very good about recognizing and remembering our likes and dislikes. We would go out with them again in a second. Not enough superlatives. I would note that both of them were particularly good about being totally calm in the water. Diving and snorkeling were made easy by these two confident, caring pros. Their teamwork in all phases of the trip is also noteworthy. They complimented each other perfectly. Complaints???? The week was a little too short!”
How do I book MY charter on Sailing Catamaran A3?
If you are looking for a detailed FAQ on a crewed yacht charter vacation, please check out our info page! If you just want to know what a fully crewed and inclusive vacation is, we have the info here. Want an idea on SCUBA diving the British Virgin Islands What to pack for a Caribbean Crewed Sailing Trip