Thinking about a place filled with natural beauty and ancient history surrounded by water? Without a doubt, Greece fits the bill perfectly. Ancient Greece is known for the birthplace of many artists, philosophers and expert scientists who have played an important role in the world. And lets not forget the food. Mmmmm, olive oil, cheese, honey, bread, Opa! Moreover, Greece is famous around the world because of it’s beauty. And what better way to experience the Greek culture than with Greece yacht charters.
About the Greek Islands
Beautiful Greece all surrounded by water and warm Mediterranean climate is the perfect destination for everyone. The village dotted house against the crystal-clear water which shines so bright during the daylight that you will forget everything when you see it. The sunsets here are no doubt a romantic and beautiful setting for all the couples out there.
Places to See on your Greece Yacht Charter
Being the top destination for newlyweds for a romantic environment, Greece also welcomes family and friends to enjoy the natural beauty of water. Here are some top spots for your Greece yacht charter.
- Santorini island has a spectacular scenery for the yacht charterers. Cruising above the deep blue sea with crystal clear water this island is a beauty in today’s world. You will feel yourself in an enchantment.
- Mykonos island is the perfect spot for those who want the sun to be around Want to get yourself a tan or just relax on the yacht in pure sunlight? This place will not disappoint you.
- Culture-rich Crete is the biggest island of Greece and the main attraction for tourists. Surrounded by huge mountains, you will totally be speechless. Here you will find many top restaurants to eat and drink and also don’t forget to do fishing here.
- Samos island is a shoutout destination for those who are looking for ancient sites and historic information. A total reflection of natural beauty where there are sandy beaches, pine forests and olive groves.
- Folégandros Island literally attracts couples from all around the world due to its romantic setting. The weather, deep blue waters and the millions of stars at night is nothing compared to what you are reading.
- Lefkáda Island is the unspoiled destination with a mild climate and beautiful beaches. It is behind a steep cliff where people can enjoy sunbathing and the kids can build sandcastles.
How to Get Around The Greek Islands
The best and most recommended solution is to hire a yacht so you can move around independently. There are also different facilities of boats and ferries but with your own booked yacht you can explore the water on your own and find all the cool spots to spend your time.
Best time for a Greece Yacht Charter
The best time is from April to mid-June and September to mid-October. This is the peak time of travelers coming around.
Yachts We Charter from Greece
Looking out for the best companies in Greece to book yourself a yacht? Don’t look further as the top is already here to serve you. H2O luxury yacht charter is a respectable establishment providing the top facilities and luxury yachts that will no doubt make you feel royal and comfortable. Get in touch today for further booking. Here are just a few of the amazing Greece yacht charters. Visit yacht search for more or call us today.
Get ready to experience the best Greek yacht charter experience of your life.
Contact H2O for a luxury yacht charter experience across Greece!