Tired of your busy and dull routine? A luxury yacht charter experience to Fiji can be your lucky escape from all the hustle and bustle of city life. The clear waters, pleasant climate, picturesque beaches, and exotic lifestyle attract travelers and explorers from all around the world to come and experience the beauty of Fiji. To travel around the quaint islands of Fiji with your family and friends, you can book a private Fiji yacht charter.
Fiji is an Indonesian archipelago with a total of 300 islands located in the South Pacific. It is famous for its quaint beaches, freshwater lagoons, underwater adventures, fine dining experience and especially for its unique culture. Viti Levu and Vanua Levu are the most populated and famous islands of Fiji. If you want to experience a splendid charter holiday time, then think no more and get your bookings for yacht charter Fiji.
Must-See Spots and Activities on Your Yacht Charter
- The Northern Islands is a must-visit spot on your yacht charter ride. There are many three-star and five-star resorts you can stay-in. You can enjoy underwater adventures and amazing diving experience. You can also enjoy birdwatching at Garden Island.
- The vast marketplace of Nadi can be your next must-see spot in Fiji. The market is home to fresh fruits and vegetables, seafood and meat, spices from all around the world, and a large collection of cultural artifacts. You can also visit the largest Hindu temple of Fiji here.
- You can enjoy different activities during your yacht charter which includes, sky-diving, scuba-diving, snorkeling, and underwater adventures.
- In Denarau, you can visit great golf and tennis clubs. There is also a waterpark for people of all ages.
- Take in a round of golf on Laucala Island. The course there has been voted one of the most beautiful in the world.
Usually, a Fiji yacht charter starts from the Nadi International Airport and nearby harbors. Regular and scheduled flights are available for passengers across different countries to Fiji. The closest marina from the airport is the Denarau, from where you can start your luxury yacht charter experience. Other major marinas include Copra Shed and Vuda.
Best Time for a Fiji Yacht Charter
The best time to plan your Fiji yacht charter is from April to October. The rainfall is minimal during these months, so you can enjoy the best of your yacht charter experience. The climate of Fiji is ideal for a perfect yacht charter adventure. But almost any time of the year is a great time for a yacht charter in Fiji.
If you’re coming from North America, you should try to set out between late April to early June, or late July through August, due for the best fare deals. June to October are the coldest and driest months in Fiji. Cyclone season runs from November to April.
H2O Fiji Yacht Charters
H2O Luxury Yachts is your key to a great cruising experience across Fiji. Our professional team members have the knowledge to guide our valuable customers and cater to their every need during the yacht charter. You can enjoy the best cruising adventure, underwater adventure, fine dining experience, and sailing around different islands of Fiji on your own luxury yacht charter.
Select your yacht charter type and leave the rest on H2O Luxury Yachts for a reliable and perfect getaway.
Looking for more Fiji Yacht charter options? No problem! Use our yacht search to find more and fine-tune your perfect Fiji charter vacation.