Visit Greece By Yacht This Summer
Longing for a Greek Yacht Charter this summer? Do you picture yourself among the natural beauty of the Ionian Islands or sipping Ouzo in Santorini?
We have one very special luxury yacht to show you today, Aether. Aether Catamaran Sailing Yacht is a 67′ Fountaine Pajot Allegria luxurious appointed for only eight guests.
August 7-14th, 2021 Sailing Vacation out of Athens
We have a prime Sailing Week available out of Athens from August 7th to 14th, 2021 with a bit of a price break on it, as another family has been looking forward to this vacation for two years and cannot make the trip.
It is rare to find this quality and size of a yacht available for high season at this time of year for yacht charters in Greece!
Your vacation will be accompanied by 3 talented crew members, Captain Toby, Chef Dimitris, and Stewardess Milana who between them speak Greek, English, French, Russian
Accommodation on Aether Catamaran
- 1 Owner’s suite with private bathroom
- 3 Queen double cabins with 3 bathrooms
Sample Lunch and Dinner
Of course, your menu will be personally customized with your particular desires, but I wanted to share with you one sample lunch and dinner personally crafted by Chef Dimitris
- Shrimps with kataifi
- Shrimps – mascarpone cheese – herbs – spices – kataifi- mustard honey sauce
- Pasta crab salad (crab – pasta – fresh onions- corn- lemon juice- pickled cucumbers- yogurt- mayo)
- Stuffed squid with groats
- Stuffed vegetables with feta cheese mousse (tomatoes – peppers- potatoes – rice -feta cheese – Greek herbs)
- Guacamole dip, tacos
- Spinach syglino salad (Spinach – syglino from Mani – grilled talagani – dried figs)
- Spinach pie
- Veal in tomato sauce with wild rice (veal- tomato-onion-herbs-rice)
This all comes after you spend a relaxing cocktail hour with snacks up on the flybridge watching the world go by.
Water Toys onboard Aether Catamaran
The sea temperature in the Aegean Islands in August is going to hover at just around 27 degrees celsius or just over 80 degrees Fahrenheit. There is no shortage of water toys to keep you as busy as you would like to be and if the water is not warm enough for you, never fear, you also have a jacuzzi on the deck!
- – WATERSKI (children & adult)
- – WAKEBOARD
- – WATER TUBE
- – SNORKELING EQUIPMENT
- – KAYAK -SUP
- – FISHING GEAR
- – SUP INFLATABLE
- – WATERCARPET
- – 2 SEABOBS
- – Deck Jacuzzi with hot water
- – two lounge poufs
- – Underwater lights
Your Greek Yacht Vacation pricing
Fully Crewed for eight guests with three crew, the regular rate on this charter yacht for seven nights is 38,500 Euros plus 12% plus 20% Advanced Provisioning Allowance. We have a special price waiting for you.