Stop Work Order Sailing Catamaran
Stop Work Order Sailing Catamaran offers sailboat charters in the US and the British Virgin Islands. Take a look at this 52′ 2017 Lagoon Catamaran
**Now named Southern Comfort**
Stop Work Order Accommodates up to eight guests for fully crewed and inclusive sailboat charters.
Tell me about Stop Work Order Cabins and Yacht
You have four queen cabins, all with en suite washroom and full air conditioning, of course. There is a fifth Cabin with Bunk Beds that can be available to family groups that wish to have separate bunk options. The crew, Ryan and Dani, will switch cabins.
You have tremendous amounts of entertaining and relaxing space on board Stop Work Order. The Flybridge, where the helm and sailing functions meet the enormous convertible settee, provide the best seat in the house, whether under sail or stars.
The Forward Cockpit Lounge is where morning coffee meets the sunrise. The Aft Cockpit is where the exquisite meals are served, and chaise Lounges are on both sides of the vessel.
The Main Salon, houses the open-concept galley, large sofa-chaise, and Flat-screen TV. You can choose a more formal dining area in the salon, additionally. The cockpit table has been upgraded onboard from regular Lagoon 52′ Sailing Catamarans.
Tell me about the crew on Stop Work Order Catamaran?
Dani and Ryan are an award-winning duo, amassing a lifetime of experience and knowledge throughout their chartering career to date. These two possess a genuine ability to seamlessly mix fun with professionalism, leaving guests feeling welcome and well-accommodated. In their 3rd season aboard Stop Work Order, Dani and Ryan continue to bring the culmination of their vast career experience to their guests.
Both of these talented crew members hail from Ohio originally.
Ryan and Dani are excited to deliver high-end vacations to their guests, offering friendly, personable service and professionalism that matches the luxury, comfort, and accommodation of Stop Work Order. Over the last five years, they have sailed over 7,000 nautical miles spanning to Grenada. Their passion for people, food, love of the water, and sailing creates both an adventurous and welcoming environment felt by all.
What toys are there onboard Stop Work Order
- Beach Games
- Snorkel Gear
- Water Ski’s: adults and children’s size
- Fishing available on the US side only
- 14′ x 40 HP tender to pull those water ski’s
- Pull Tube
- 2 x SUP
- Underwater Camera and Video
- Forward Cockpit Speakers
- 2 Subwings
- Kneeboard (On-demand)
- Surfer (On-demand)
- SCUBA diving- 6 sets of dive gear
- SCUBA Instructor
What dates does Stop Work Order Catamaran have open this season for bookings?
- Between February 19th and March 1st, 2020
- April 19th to May 7th, 2020
- May 12th to May 21st, 2020
- After June 7th, 2020
What are the seven-night rates on Stop Work Order Catamaran?
The rates I am giving you here are fully crewed and inclusive for seven nights for their sailboat charters. The prices include all meals, snacks, desserts, Ship’s Bar, beverages, Captain, Chef, Running Costs, and Water Toys. Certified SCUBA divers have three dives included!
H2O Luxury Yachts will provide Taxi’s to and from the airport for on this special deal! These discounted rates are valid for charters from now until August 9th, 2020 and November, December and January.
The holiday weeks are at a special rate, they are at a flat rate fully crewed and inclusive rates. Xmas week is $31,000 and New Years’s week is $35,000
- 2 Guests: $20,500
- 3 Guests: $21,250
- 4 Guests: $22,000
- 5 Guests: $22,750
- 6 Guests: $23,500
- 7 Guests: $24,250
- 8 Guests: $25,000
Any extra charges on my sailboat charter?
- Crew Gratuity. Industry-standard in the Caribbean is 15-20% adjusted up or down depending on the service that you feel you have received.
- Dockage that you request during the week. The yachts anchor out unless you require a marina. The beauty is definitely in the anchorages!
- Any upgraded liquor or wine that is not part of their standard Ship’s Bar
- If you want to eat or drink ashore, that is not included.
- Taxi’s to and from the airport to meet your charter yacht. If you book Stop Work Order Catamaran through us, we will pick up your taxi fare at H2O Luxury Yachts 🙂
- Check out our FAQ page on Crewed Yacht Charters for more information on crewed yachts