Ghost Catamaran Fully Crewed Vacation offers fully crewed and inclusive charter trips in the Virgin Islands. This 2019 50′ Fountaine Pajot Catamaran is brand new into the private charter fleet. Ghost Catamaran takes up to eight guests.
What are the cabins like on Ghost Catamaran?
Fountaine Pajot 50′ Catamarans are known for their high-quality finishing touches. We recently spent a couple of weeks onboard one this summer, Saba 50′ review
The flybridges are a favorite spot to chill out at any time.
Ghost Catamaran has four queen cabins, each with a private ensuite bath with an electric toilet, washbasin, and a separate shower stall.
All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and dimmable recessed lighting.
Flybridge area has a sunbed area with totally enchanting views and seating.
The forward deck has a spacious lounge area with additional seating, trampolines, and sunning areas.
The aft deck offers an alfresco dining area.
Which dates are available for Ghost Catamaran Fully Crewed Vacation?
How much does a week’s charter cost with the discount Ghost Catamaran Fully Crewed Vacation?
Prices are fully crewed and inclusive. That includes group preferences on cuisine, ship bar, and boat toys. Crew Gratuity is additional.
- 2 guests $21,860
- 3 guests $22,360
- 4 guests $22,860
- 5 guests $23,360
- 6 guests $23,860
- 7 guests $24,360
- 8 guests $24,860
Ghost Catamaran is available currently for both Xmas and New Years 2020 in the Virgin Islands. Flat fee for Xmas week is $27,500 and New Years week is $32,500
Where can I pick up Ghost Catamaran?
You can fly into St Thomas, USVI (US Virgin Islands). The yacht will pick up and return from Red Hook Marina on the East End of the Island or from Yacht Haven Grande at Charlotte Amalie. You can visit the US AND the British Virgin Islands!
What water toys does Ghost Catamaran have onboard?
- Floating Island
- Two x Two pax SUP that are stable enough for water yoga
- Knee Board
- Underwater Camera & Underwater Video
- Snorkeling Gear- Top of the line Cressi snorkel gear in all sizes including children’s sizes
- SUP’s that convert to Kayaks
- Fishing Gear to catch the big one
- ZUP Board provides a thrilling ski board experience
- Underwater Custom Lighting to light up the seas
- Custom made canopy and sunshades for shade and breeze
- Pizza oven, infrared grill, sous vide, breadmaker- Seriously Cool!
- Commercial espresso and coffee maker. Aaahhhhh!
- Unlimited Wifi access
- Satellite-Based TV including premium channels for you to watch
- Fusion and Sonos Audio equipment provides music
- Personal Bluetooth speakers are in each cabin for you to enjoy your music
- Check out our FAQ on booking a Crewed Yacht CharterWhat to pack for a Crewed Caribbean Sailing Trip
- Be one of the first to sail and vacation aboard this 2019 upgraded custom Catamaran. We were onboard GHOST catamaran this past November. The yacht has been expertly fitted out. I was particularly impressed with the options for shade on the front trampolines and the custom boarding ladder that could rival any of the mega-yachts!