Euphoria Sailing Catamaran is a 60′ Sunreef (2016 Model) that offers Kitesurf Lessons.
Cory and Emily will take you to the best spots in the Virgin Islands. You can expect steady 18-25mph trade winds, flat water, and tons of fun!
Euphoria offers tons of room for your six passengers with a sleek, clean, minimalistic design.
Tell me about Euphoria Sailing Catamaran
The yacht has three queen cabins, each with a private en suite washroom. Of course, it is fully air-conditioned. The Master Cabin has an extra-large bath.
Euphoria Sailing catamaran has multiple locations for entertainment and relaxation. Take in the beautiful sunset while sipping wine on the flybridge, or wake up early to enjoy the sunrise while drinking coffee on the foredeck. The spacious cockpit comfortably sits all guests for dining al fresco style and is the perfect location for movie night. The main salon has an open concept galley with a large sofa, coffee table, and flat-screen TV.
Tell me about the cuisine on Euphoria Catamaran
Euphoria enjoys cooking many varieties of cuisine and love to be challenged with different dishes and cooking styles. Any recommendations, preferences, or allergies, and they’ll be sure to meet your needs.
- Acai Bowl Served with granola, fresh berries, bananas, chia seeds, and coconut.
- Eggs Benedict Poached eggs, Canadian bacon on an English muffin with home-made lemon paprika hollandaise sauce.
- Bacon and Spinach or Vegetable Quiche Cheesy bacon and spinach with peppers and onions or mushroom and spinach quiche.
- All American Breakfast Chocolate chip or blueberry pancakes, cinnamon and nutmeg whipped cream, scrambled eggs, and bacon.
- Yogurt Parfait Served with granola and fresh berries.
- Assorted Baked Goods & Pastries Croissants, bagels, pound cake, tarts, and fresh fruit.
- Sweet Potato Hash Served with sausage, peppers, onions, and a fried egg.
- Southern Classic Eggs cooked your way, cheese grits served with bacon, sausage, or ham.
- Chicken or Shrimp Salad Homemade chicken or shrimp salad with onions, peppers, celery, mayonnaise, and seasonings. Served on a sandwich or over a field green salad.
- Fresh Fish Sandwich Lightly breaded, pan-seared fish fillet served with lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, and a home-made tartar sauce served with a corn and black bean salad.
- Ceviche’ Nachos Fresh seafood marinated in lime juice, onions and peppers served cold over cheesy nachos with a cilantro sour cream.
- Fish or Shrimp Tacos Blackened or grilled served with peas & rice, salsa, and all the fixings.
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich Served on a roll with bacon, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pasta salad.
- Iceberg Ahead Salad Catch of the day over a lettuce wedge served with blue cheese, pickled onion, bacon, and a balsamic drizzle.
- Caprese Skewers Mozzarella, tomato, basil, EVOO, and balsamic.
- Charcuterie Board Assortment of cheese, meats, berries, and fruit. Served with crackers and honey.
- Guacamole Freshly made guacamole served with chips and salsa.
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Pan seared scallops wrapped in bacon served with orange marmalade.
- Pimento Cheese Bruschetta Pimento and American cheese baked on a baguette topped with fresh herbs.
- Grilled Steak and Risotto Marinated grilled steak served with a mushroom and cheese risotto accompanied by a grilled Caesar salad.
- Pesto Pasta with Fresh Seafood Catch of the day served over veggie pasta with a basil pesto sauce with garlic bread.
- Pan-Seared Stuffed Pork Chop Stuffed with apples and assorted cheeses served with potatoes au gratin and creamed spinach.
- Mongolian Fried Rice
- Chicken, steak, or shrimp pan-seared in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce with veggie fried rice and zucchini.
- All Italian Dinner Homemade sauce and meatballs served over pasta with a spinach salad.
- Chicken and Rice Marinated grilled chicken served with an arugula, sun-dried tomato orzo.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb Frenched rack of lamb grilled with a rosemary herb crust, polenta, and broccoli.
- Chocolate Soufflé’ Dark chocolate, orange, and Grand Marnier. Served with fresh berries.
- Banana Cream or Key Lime Pie Freshly baked with a graham cracker crust and almond whipped cream topping.
- Cinnamon Apple Tart Marinated apples, phyllo dough, baked to perfection.
- Gluten & Dairy Free Brownie Cake Brown sugar, coconut oil, almond flour, and dark chocolate.
Tell me about the crew onboard Euphoria Sailing Catamaran
Cory and Emily both have a strong love for the water and anything fun in the sun! The couple fell in love the summer of 2012 and have been attached at the hip ever since. Together, they ran a successful standup paddleboard and kiteboarding retail store in St. Augustine, Florida, and married in 2017. Their passion for travel, kitesurfing, and scuba diving lead them to charter catamarans for their clients in the Bahama. And they quickly realized they wanted a lifestyle change. They are both USCG Certified Captains. Currently, they are busy upgrading their SCUBA diving certifications to the divemaster.
They would love to have you aboard one of their sailing vacations. Their unique experiences, certifications, and qualities will ensure you have the best possible vacation in the Virgin Islands. And a laid back, professional couple who put safety and customer satisfaction first.
What Toys are on board?
- Wake Board
- SUP Paddleboard
- Snorkeling Gear
- 15′ Tender with 60 HP engine
- Inflatable Water Toys
- Water Ski’s
- Underwater hull lights for fish watching
- Topdeck lounge
- Floating island
- Kitesurf and Yoga Lessons at an additional cost
Tell me about the pricing for the discount
The rates here are for seven nights, fully crewed and inclusive. Crew gratuity is additional. Euphoria Sailing Catamaran will be available in the Virgin Islands!
- Two guests $34,000
- Three guests $34,500
- Four guests $35,000
- Five guests $35,500
- Six guests $36,000
- All yoga classes will be complimentary. Emily is a 200 Hr RYT instructor and loves to teach outdoors.
- NAUI Dive Masters, they’ll include a FREE refresher or first dive for certified divers (equipment not included).
- As International Kitesurf Organization (IKO) Instructors, they’re going to offer free “ground school” training up to two hours. You’ll learn the fundamentals and theory behind kite-boarding.
Call your luxury charter yacht brokers. We are standing by to book Euphoria!
We have over 20 years of running and booking charters and can arrange the perfect yacht charter!