Elvira Catamaran VAT Inclusive Special Greece
Elvira Catamaran VAT Inclusive Special is a 2009 Lagoon 51 based out of Athens, Greece!
She carries up to 10 guests, and we are pleased to offer special rates for booking until the 7th of January 2021.
Rates are VAT Inclusive! (12% savings!)
What is Elvira Catamaran VAT Inclusive Special Greece?
For any bookings placed before the 7th of January 2020, VAT is included in the Charter Fee! That automatically saves you 12%
You will pay APA (advanced provisioning allowance) 25-30% and crew gratuity on top of the charter fee.
Elvira’s charter fee includes the yacht, crew, furnishing, toys onboard, and the tax for seven nights. You can bring up to 9 guests with you for a total of 10 guests.
- June and September the charter fee is euro 14,000
- July and August the charter fee is euro 15,000
- Other months are euro 11,500
The charter bases out of Athens and the surrounding area with Saturday to Saturday Yacht Charters.
What dates are open for this introductory special?
- Before May 23rd, 2020
- Between May 30- June 27, 2020
- July 4th to 11th, 2020
- July 18th to August 1st, 2020
- Aug 8th to September 19th, 2020
- After September 26th, 2020
Tell me about the Cabin Spaces on Elvira Catamaran?
Elvia is a Lagoon 51 catamaran. Lagoon Catamarans are renowned for their interior volume.
- Four double cabins with double beds, and en suite washrooms
- One cabin with upper and lower bunk beds, and ensuite washrooms
- All the Cabins have TV/DVD and stereos
- The salon has an LCD TV/DVD player, MP3 player, Home cinema, Play Station 3, various games
Also, in the salon, you will find a 37′ TV with a DVD Player, Mps Player, and iPod
Other equipment on board: Icemaker, BBQ, Shower on the deck, colossal platform, wakeboard, tube, and floating mats.
Inflatable tender with 40 hp outboard engine, Water Skis, canoe/kayak, tubes, fishing and snorkeling gear, sun deck, underwater optical fiber lights for night swimming, and Electro-hydraulic inox/teak gangway.
Contact Kerry or Stephanie; we are waiting for your inquiry!
And remember, we have to book this before January 7th, 2020