Crewed Yacht Charters Caribbean. Lady Fiona Catamaran sails from the Virgin Islands down to the Grenadines, and this beautiful 62′ only takes six guests giving you the ultimate in luxury chartering!
- Any bookings made for between April 15th, 2020, and the end of July 2020 receive a ten % discount off the fully crewed and inclusive rates!
What are the cabins like on Lady Fiona Catamaran?
Lagoon 620 Catamarans that only take six guests are massive! Lady Fiona Catamaran has three guest cabins, with the master cabin having it’s his and hers washbasins and private access to the aft deck.
How much does a week’s charter cost with Lady Fiona?
Prices are fully crewed and inclusive. That includes group preferences on cuisine, ship bar, and boat toys. Crew Gratuity is additional. Prices with a discount of 10%
- 2 guests $23,152
- 3 guests $24,098
- 4 guests $25,042
- 5 guests $25,988
- 6 guests $26,933
Lady Fiona Catamaran is currently available for both Xmas and New Years 2020 in the Caribbean. Flat fee for Xmas week is $33,075, and New Years’ week is $35,900.
Repositioning fees throughout the Caribbean may be applicable depending on the yacht schedule.
Tell me about the menu on Lady Fiona Crewed Yacht Charters Caribbean
- Fruit platter, cheese board, bagels, croissants, cereals, and yogurts
- Spinach & feta and cheese & mushroom quiche
- Toasted croissant topped with smoked salmon and creamy scrambled eggs
- Lemon butter lobster omelet
- Yogurt and granola fruit parfait
- Smoked salmon lox and bagels
- Waffles served with fresh fruit, honey, and cream
- Sautéed wild mushrooms, crispy bacon and poached egg on brioche
- Traditional English fry up
- Spicy grilled chicken salad topped with sweet and soy grilled pineapple served with warm ciabatta rolls
- Sesame seared Ahi Tuna served with fresh red onion, mango, and avocado salad
- Homemade pizza’s topped with steak strips, mozzarella and balsamic reduction served with parmesan, arugula salad
- Cold basil pesto pasta salad topped with Italian sausage spirals
- Garlic lemon butter grilled prawns served with a Mediterranean quinoa salad
- Spicy Mediterranean chicken wraps served with a green table salad
- Cold Octopus Nicoise salad
- Charcuterie board
- Crispy bacon, avocado & feta cheese wontons with a side of sweet chili sauce
- Sushi platter
- Creamed spinach and leek dip served in a bread bowl
- Homemade chili con carne with taco chips
- Cream cheese covered with sweet chili sauce served with crackers
- A mixed selection of mini bruschetta
- Homemade hummus with crudités
- Caramelized onion and brie tartlets served on a bed of Arugula
- Spicy tomato-onion bruschetta drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Creamy lemon, garlic & butter steamed mussels served with fresh bread
- Traditional pasta carbonara with fresh sweet peas
- Spicy tuna tartar served with crispy wonton chips
- Grilled calamari and chorizo in a garlic lemon butter sauce served with fresh bread
- Grilled eggplant rollatini
- Red wine and rosemary filet mignon, crispy roasted baby potatoes with glazed balsamic asparagus topped with a creamy Portobello mushroom sauce
- Apricot glazed mahi-mahi, served with black rice and cauliflower puree
- Mozzarella & jalapeño stuffed chicken breast, wrapped in bacon served with herbed couscous and caramelized butternut squash
- Coconut curry shrimp on a bed of jasmine rice served with naan bread
- Sweet & spicy grilled pork tenderloin topped with a balsamic plum glaze, served with sweet potato mash
- Creamy tomato lobster parpadelle pasta
- Grilled Sea bass with a lemon risotto topped with garlic butter cherry tomatoes
- Grilled rack of lamb, mash potato, steamed broccoli, and a red wine jus
- Rum fudge pie
- Mango and apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream
- Key lime pie
- Tropical fruit kebabs drizzled with dark chocolate
- Chocolate lava cakes
- Selection of homemade ice cream
- Crème brulè with fresh berries
- An assortment of chocolates and fruits
- Coconut and mint chocolate mousse
- Rosé poached pear with mascarpone cream and fresh berries
What water toys does Lady Fiona Catamaran have onboard?
- Two x Kayaks
- Kids Water Skis
- Underwater Camera & Underwater Video
- Snorkeling Gear
- Two x SUP
- Fishing Gear to catch the big one
- Flamingo Float
- Volleyball, Soccer Ball
- Sea Scooters x two
- 14′ Tender with 60 hp engine
Greg & Michelle
“Born and raised in South Africa, Greg and Michelle have known each all their lives. They grew up in the same town, attended the same schools, and shared the same circle of friends. After high school, each sailed off in different directions to pursue careers in the Yachting world. Greg and Michelle kept in touch as they hopscotched their way around the Caribbean and Mediterranean, and as fate would have it, the old friends were reunited when each accepted a position on a Mega Yacht based in Greece.
The rest, as they say, is history! For the last 3 years, together, the couple has chartered in some spectacular locations; Croatia and Sardinia, in the Caribbean; Panama, St. Vincent & The Grenadines, St Martin and the Virgin Islands (which they quickly fell in love with as their favorite place of all).