Blue Water Sailing My Cherie Amour Sailing Catamaran. Have we got several wonderful and different deals for you this spring on this lovely catamaran!
- Any bookings made for March 28th, 2020 to April 10th, 2020 for seven nights, can receive 1500 off the rates!
- Take 25% off the full board rates for some blue water sailing adventures United States Virgin Islands to Cap Cana, The Dominican Republic in June
- Take 25% off the full board rates for some blue water sailing adventures Cap Cana, The Dominican Republic to Southern Caicos, Providenciales in July
Blue Water Sailing Adventure from the USVI to the Dominican Republic
You will depart from St Thomas in the USVI and then spend 3 days in the Spanish Virgin Islands with optional diving including a special stop in Desecheo, Puerto Rico, one of the most isolated & incredible dive spots in the Caribbean. The Mona Passage between Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic is incredibly filled with marine life.
Potential stops in the Spanish Virgin Islands are sure to include Culebra
Dates for Yacht Charter: June 27th, 2020 to July 3rd, 2020. Fully Crewed and Inclusive rate for six guests of $12,000!
Blue Water Sailing Adventure from the Dominican Republic to the Turks and Caicos
You will depart from Cap Cana, the Dominican Republic to the Southern Caicos, Providenciales with optional diving including a special stop in Salt Cay near Grand Turk. It also includes stops in amazing Haiti’s National Park and Sosua in the Dominican Republic.
Dates for Yacht Charter: July 4th, 2020 to July 11th, 2020. Fully Crewed and Inclusive rate for six guests of $12,000!
These repositioning opportunities for some blue water sailing do NOT come along very often. It is not a difficult direction to sail, in reality it will be mostly calm and downwind but you should have a bit of an adventurous spirit as you never know! It is a great chance to get to some off the beaten path sailing destinations that are otherwise hard to find.
What are the cabins like on My Cherie Catamaran?
Fountaine Pajot 48′ Catamarans are known for their high-quality finishing touches.
The flybridges are a favorite spot to chill out at any time.
My Cherie Amour Catamaran has three queen cabins, each with a private ensuite bath with an electric toilet, washbasin, and a separate shower stall.
All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and 220v outlets
How much does a week’s charter cost with My Cherie Amour?
Prices are fully crewed and inclusive. That includes group preferences on cuisine, ship bar, and boat toys. Crew Gratuity is additional.
Now offering $14,500 up to 6 pax for 7 nights between March 28-April 10, 2020
2 lunches & 1 dinner ashore at your expense. Save $1500!
- 2 guests $15,000
- 3 guests $15,200
- 4 guests $15,500
- 5 guests $15,700
- 6 guests $16,000
My Cherie Amour Catamaran is available currently for both Xmas and New Years 2020 in the Virgin Islands. Flat fee for Xmas week is $18,000 and New Years week is $20,000
Tell me about the menu on My Cherie Amour
- Eggs Benjamin: Holle’s take on eggs benedict. Classic English muffin topped with a pile of cheesy eggs, fresh microgreens, pan-seared thin sliced ham and bearnaise sauce for a rich flavor.
- Banana Berry Pancakes: Protein-rich banana apple pancakes served with a light, fluffy cocoa whipped cream and topped with berries. Served with turkey bacon for protein to fuel your adventures.
- Vegan Dream Breakfast: Delicious oatmeal with fresh mango puree served with tropical fruit and coconut milk.
- Classic Breakfast: Eggs your way with turkey bacon and a generous helping of breakfast potatoes.
- Jon’s “Hueves Ranchos”: Huevos Rancheros with a New Mexican Twist.
- Continental Breakfast: Greek yogurt, fruit, brioche toast, and granola served family-style. Perfectly paired with your morning’s coffee and a glass of orange juice.
- Caprese Arepas: Classic corn arepas served open face and topped with a thick slice of feta, fresh-from-the-farm arugula, and tomatoes. Served with a tangy homemade basil mustard vinaigrette.
- Tropical BBQ Chicken Sandwich: Flavorful pulled chicken breast tossed in Holle’s Homemade BBQ sauce served with seared pineapple slices, fresh mustard microgreens, and pickles.
- Flatbread to Flavortown: Holle’s arugula artichoke dip on top of a pita paired deliciously with chicken breast, basil, and juicy almost-sundried tomatoes.
- Tempeh Tacos: A veggie lover’s delight with corn tortillas, fajita style tempeh served with peppers, onions, and tomatoes.
- Artisan Grilled Cheese: 3 Kinds of cheese melted to perfection with mushroom, onion and fresh greens. Served with tomato gazpacho.
- Captain Ben’s Pot Stickers: A blend of meat and vegetables, folded, pressed close and pan-fried to perfection.
- Veggie Rolls: Maki rolls filled with veggies and sushi-style rice. Served with a spicy orange ginger ponzu sauce.
- Garlic Crostinis: Cripsy, buttery, cheesy garlic crostinis, served with a sundried tomato on top.
- Curried Swordfish Tacos: Swordfish marinated in a sweet and spicy curry sauce. Served with fresh microgreens, ginger sour cream, and a special, watermelon, mango mint pico de gallo. Beans and rice on the side.
- Lobster Palooza: Find your handsome Captain Ben on the grill, making you fresh-caught lobster! It will be paired with pasta cooked al dente covered in Holle’s delicious homemade vodka sauce and shaved asiago cheese.
- Chicken Shawarma: Chicken breast cooked to perfection on a bed of rice. Served with pickled red onions, fresh greens, dolmas, and Chef’s shawarma sauce.
- Nasi Campur: Holle’s iteration of the classic Balinese favorite. Vegetables, rice, eggs, green beans, and tempeh. Served with fluffy corn fritters and a spicy peanut sauce.
- Cauliflower Coconut Rice: A colorful blend of veggies and tropical fruits on top of jasmine rice. Served with Korean-inspired BBQ beef and Chimichurri sauce
What water toys does My Cherie Amour Catamaran have onboard?
- Floating Island
- Two x Kayaks
- Knee Board
- Underwater Camera & Underwater Video
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing Gear to catch the big one
- SCUBA diving (extra cost)
- Flamingo Float
- Volleyball, Soccer Ball
- Sea Scooters x two
- 12′ Tender with 15 hp engine
- Beach Games