Andiamo Motor Yacht New Years Deal
Andiamo Motor Yacht Yacht New Year’s deal! Time is running out to secure yourself a last-minute deal to ring in the New Year.
Take a look at this six-passenger 92′ 2010 Symbol Motor Yacht that is available with NO Premium in Florida or the Bahamas.
Andiamo is Italian for LET’S GO, and she is ready to host your party whether you want to snorkel in the Bahamas or fish for the one that won’t get away.
What activities does Andiamo have onboard?
Let’s start with fishing. Andiamo Motor yacht carries heavy and light tackle, live bait tanks, commercial-grade vacuum packer, and a chest freezer! Your fish will be packed and frozen so you can take it home, although your chef can turn it into gourmet meals as well.
- New wave runner
- Two paddleboards
- snorkel equipment
- floating mats
- Full galley and dinette
- Enclosed sky lounge and bridge
- Exterior lounge decks, and expansive cockpit and day head
- Integrated audio/video automation systems
- 13′ RIB 2018 deck tender, and crane
- Built for island hopping
- Audio/ Visual System with URC TRC1080 controls- controls all functions/ blue tooth integration to all areas of the boat for iPhone & Droid music on your phone, CCTV, Plotter, Direct TV/ Music satellite, DVD player and streaming, HD TVs throughout
- Crestron System
- Closed Circuit TV
- X-Box Games Console – Connections in Salon and Twin Guest Staterooms
- Traeger Smoker Grill
Tell me about the accommodation onboard Andiamo Motor Yacht for this New Years Deal?
1 King Sized Mast Cabin, 1 Queen Sized Cabin, and 1 Twin berth Cabin.
- Master Stateroom – Below amidships with King size bed, large walk-in wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD player. Ensuite bath with large shower and private toilet area
- VIP Stateroom – Below forward with Queen size bed, wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD player. Ensuite bath with shower
- Starboard Guest Stateroom – Convertible Twin beds, wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD player. Ensuite bath with shower
Cost for your week onboard!
The cost is $27,500 for seven nights aboard for six guests. All expenses are on top, and crew gratuity.
You can count on 30-35% of the charter fee depending on your food and beverage tastes and routing for fuel in costs. Crew Gratuity is additional.