BVI Yacht Charters Christmas and New Year Catamarans 49′ and under in length. Updated June 28th, 2020 Christmas week charters are running from Saturday to Saturday in 2020, which is the 19th of December to the 26th of December. New Years’ vacations can start on and from the 27th of December. Some yachts who like a longer turn around have put a start date of the 28th or even the 29th for Virgin Islands New Years Charters 2020 We have some very popular yachts at reasonable prices in this range. I am going to share with you some of my favorites here. Keep in mind that I have more favorites then will fit on this blog post.
BVI Yacht Charters New Years 2020- What does the cost include?
Remember that you are booking the most expensive weeks of the year. The yachts go out for the maximum number of guests and for seven nights too. You won’t find any discounts here for these weeks until you get to a week out anyways! Who wants to pick a yacht that has been left on the shelf that long? The prices I am giving you here are for the holiday week of 7 nights, rates as of today’s date for the maximum amount of guests onboard. Prices include the following:
- All meals (according to your meal preferences and dietary needs)
- Ship’s Standard Bar
- Services of Captain and Chef
- Private yacht for your group
- All water toys on board
- Fuel, Ice, Water, Moorings, etc
Prices may or may not include some SCUBA diving. Some SCUBA Diving Yachts include diving, some charge a bit extra.
BVI Yacht Charters New Years 2020- What does the cost NOT include?
Prices do not include the following:
- Crew Gratuity. Industry Standard 15-20% adjusted up or down depending on the service you feel that you have received
- Any dockage that you choose during the week. The yachts tend to anchor, and that is where the beauty is, out in the anchorages.
- Upgraded Liquor and Wine that is not in the yachts standard bar
- Anything you choose to eat or drink onshore. I always recommend you spring for a Lobster Dinner out in Anegada one night if you go that way. Toes in the sand. Lobster on an open fire. Surefire hit.
Pick up would be either Tortola in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) or St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. On St Thomas, many of the yachts in this size will pick up at Red Hook on the East End of St Thomas. Red Hook on St Thomas is the closest USVI pick up point to Tortola and the British Virgin Islands. All prices are in US Dollars. Regular weeks ( Ie, not Xmas or New Years’) are, in all cases, priced lower, and based on the number of guests on board. Regular week prices are rated lower by up to 20%.
What are the top 12 catamarans or BVI Yacht Charters New Years 2020?
I have about twenty-four for under 50 feet! But let’s start with twelve on this blog post anyways. ISOLA BLUE 49 Feet 2001 Privilege Catamaran. Offers SCUBA Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queen Sized Cabins. Available for Xmas week Xmas: $16,500 STARFISH 47′ Feet. 2008 Leopard Catamaran. Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queen Cabins Open for New Years’ $21,000
EXTASEA 2 46′ Feet. 2009 Leopard Catamaran. Offers SCUBA Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queens Xmas: $18,975 New Year is booked
FIREFLY 46 Feet. 2008 Leopard Catamaran. Offers SCUBA Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queens Xmas: $20,475 New Years $22850
Other Blog Posts you may like
- Popular Catamarans open between 56′-59′ for the Holidays
- Very Large Catamarans open over 60′ for the Holidays
- Trivia on Booking a Crewed Yacht Charter
- Our FAQ’s Page
- Popular Catamaran between 50′ to 55′ for the Holidays
ELIXIR 46 Feet. 2008 Leopard Catamaran Sleeps 6 Guests in three Queen Cabins Xmas: $18,500 New Years $19,500
RAPSCALLION 45 Feet. 2018 Lagoon Catamaran Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queen Cabins Xmas: $18,500 New Years $21,000 Rapscallion Catamaran is our recent BOAT OF THE WEEK
GREAT ADVENTURE 45 Feet. 2014 Lagoon Catamaran. Great Adventure Catamaran will only pick up on St Thomas for the holidays. Offers SCUBA Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queens Xmas: $20,000 New Years $21,000 GYPSY PRINCESS 45 Feet. 2012 Lagoon Catamaran Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queens Xmas $24,000
DOLPHIN SPLASH 45 Feet. 2014 Fountaine Pajot Catamaran. Offers SCUBA Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queen Cabins New Years: $19,500 ALEXIS 3 46 Feet. 2008 Robertson & Caine Catamaran Sleeps 6 Guests in Three Queens Xmas and New Year Week: Up to Four Pax $15,950. Five and six pax is $17,050
What do these charter yachts have for toys and water toys onboard?
Look for these yachts to still have many water toys on board. Their tenders for skiing etc. won’t be as large as the larger yachts can carry.
- Some standard amenities you may expect include
- Tenders to get back and forth to shore
- These tenders MAY also pull wakeboards, water skis, tubes, and kneeboards. If this is important to you, please let us know.
- Snorkeling gear and on some yachts SCUBA gear
- Floating Mats, Lily Pads, Hammocks, Noodles
- Fishing Gear (Some yachts DO NOT fish at all. This is an important aspect to talk to us about if you are a keen fisherman)
- Floatie toys
More Amenities on your BVI Charter Catamaran
- Movie Screens, Movies, Music Streaming
- Gourmet and not so gourmet cuisine as you prefer
- Fully stocked bars. These bars are stocked to the standards of these yachts. You will always find rum
- Ice makers
- Air Conditioning
- SCUBA diving Professionals
- Beach Games
Do you have other charter vacations available?
Indeed, we have smaller yachts, motor yachts, sailing yachts, mega yachts, and more in all areas of the world.
How do I book my BVI Yacht Charters for New Year 2020?
You can send us an inquiry through our quote form here through the bottom of our yacht pages, or call Kerry or Stephanie on 1-954-271-3005. Looking for more Virgin Island Holiday charter options? No problem! Use our yacht search to find more and fine-tune your perfect Caribbean vacation.