Maybe you have a big birthday coming up to celebrate. Or maybe you are planning a college reunion. Whatever the occasion, a week on the water is always a great idea. And we can help you plan the ultimate itinerary. A girls boat trip to the Virgin Islands is a memory that will last a lifetime.
Girls Trip to the British Virgin Islands
- Spend a day at the Baths in Virgin Gorda.
- Pop over to Cooper Island for a luxury day.
- And don’t forget to stop in the infamous Cooper Island Rum bar.
- Pull your yacht up alongside the Willy T for lunch or just a few cocktails.
- Take a plunge off the two-story back deck of Willy T’s into the crystal blue Caribbean waters.
- Swing by Sandy Spit for 360 Caribbean views. The island is famous for several commercials.
- And no BVI trip is complete without a stop at Jost Van Dyke and the famous Soggy Dollar Bar on White Bay Beach.