Maybe you have a big birthday coming up to celebrate. Or maybe you are planning a college reunion. Whatever the occasion, a week on the water is always a great idea. And we can help you plan the ultimate itinerary. A girls boat trip to the Virgin Islands is a memory that will last a lifetime.
Girls Trip to the British Virgin Islands
- Spend a day at the Baths in Virgin Gorda.
- Pop over to Cooper Island for a luxury day.
- And don’t forget to stop in the infamous Cooper Island Rum bar.
- Pull your yacht up alongside the Willy T for lunch or just a few cocktails.
- Take a plunge off the two-story back deck of Willy T’s into the crystal blue Caribbean waters.
- Swing by Sandy Spit for 360 Caribbean views. The island is famous for several commercials.
- And no BVI trip is complete without a stop at Jost Van Dyke and the famous Soggy Dollar Bar on White Bay Beach.
Girls Boat Trip to the US Virgin Islands
A girls boat trip to the US Virgin Islands is perfect if you have members of the group without a passport. As the US Virgin Islands does not require a passport to island-hop between St Thomas, St John, St Croix or the outlying islands. If you are picking up your boat in St Thomas you may not want to go all the way to St Croix and you don’t have to. SCUBA divers may want to check out the varied and wonderful dive spots though on St Croix.
There is so much to see and do! St Thomas has world-renowned duty free shopping, amazing restaurants, and nightlife. All of the US Virgin Islands have amazing beaches but St John is truly spectacular! I promise you, you will see sea turtles and stingrays while snorkeling Maho Bay in St John. And it’s only a hop, skip and a jump away from St Thomas.
Your private yacht can come fully stocked and crewed but if you want to have a unique dining experience stop by Pizza Pi or Lime Out. These are two floating restaurants in the US Virgin Islands. For more upscale dining head over to Lovango Cay and eat at the new Zozos restaurant. Update: July 7th, 2020. News has reached us today that ZOZO’s will be at Caneel Beach! Read about the partnership between Zozo’s and Caneel here.
Affordable Girls Boat Trips
A private boat may seem like something for only the rich and famous. But we work with groups of all sizes and budgets. And we would love to help you plan the perfect girl’s boat trip. Most of our staff are women so we get you, girl! Give us a call today at +1 954 271 3005 (US) or check out our yacht search to get some boat ideas for your next girls’ trip.