All-Inclusive Yacht Charters Australia! You can’t travel overseas to take that luxury cruise ship holiday that you usually do? No Problem! Let me introduce you to another Australian Motor Yacht now offering All-inclusive Yacht charters this winter in the Whitsundays.
Tell me about Motor Yacht Aurora?
Aurora is an 83′ ( 25.5 M) Dutch Pedigree yard Moonen built in 2004 and refitted in 2016. Perfect for intimate family adventures around the East Coast of Australia. Her four active crew and Australian Captain look forward to showing you their favourite Island anchorages! Aurora has four cabins on board, all of them on the lower deck.
- King Sized Master Cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Queen Sized VIP Cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Two twin bed cabins which share one bathroom
- Perfect entertainment deck areas, large sundeck, aft deck, and bow
- Spacious interior dining for eight guests, with al fresco dining options on the aft and sundeck
- Fully equipped Galley with large windows to enjoy the view
- Generous sunbeds with the perfect vantage point on the bow
“The exterior offers several areas for outdoor entertainment, including the aft deck with built-in upholstered seating and shade from the sun, and an expansive flybridge with a bar, gourmet grill, and fridge. Plenty of sun lounging sofas offers the ultimate relaxing afternoon on board, while the watersports are enjoyed from the swim platform on the aft deck.”
Tell me about the toys and amenities onboard Motor Yacht Aurora
- Snorkeling Gear
- Basic Gym Equipment
- Inflatable toys for kids
- 4.5 Metre Fun-Air Inflatable Slide
- Wake Board
- Water Skis
- Tender: Novurania 430 DL Engine: Yamaha 2 Stroke 70 HP, built: 2002
- Two Man Jet Ski (for guests with PWC license)
- Yoga Mats
- Movie Server connection, Netflix, Blue Ray Player & Apple TV
What is the All-Inclusive Yacht Charters Australia pricing for Aurora?
Available for short-term charters, in Sydney or the Whitsunday Islands: 3 nights to a week onboard.
- Whitsundays Package: 3 nights +
- AUD $15,000 p/night (all-inclusive for 8 guests)
- All-inclusive offers: 8 guests food and non-alcoholic beverages; 4 hours yacht & tender cruising per day; Airlie Beach or Hamilton Island pick up; 2 hours per day water sports (PWC license required); GST included.
- Rendez Vous Diving only available in the Whitsunday’s
Regular seven-night rates
- Low Season: AUD $65,000 p/week + GST + APA
- High Season: AUD $80,000 for 3 nights + GST + APA ( New Year’s in Sydney 2020! Why not?)
- 10% tax in Australia. 30% APA where required. Plus Crew Gratuity