Experience the natural wonder of Alaska! After all, summer is the perfect time for luxury yacht holidays in Alaska. We’ll show you why.
Alaska yacht charters are great for groups that are high energy or looking for the ultimate in laid-back relaxation. Alaska, itself, offers every outdoor activity you could imagine. Add in a luxury cruising experience, and this could be the perfect summer experience.
Discover the alluring isolation and natural beauty of Alaska. Get back to nature while taking in the majestic landscapes of Alaska’s vast mountain ranges and lakes.
Alaska is quickly becoming a top yachting destination in North America. People choose to charter Alaska because of its rare and exquisite combination of beauty, tranquility, high adventure, and awesome wildlife. It’s a dreamy destination for anyone and everyone who loves the great outdoors.
Luxury yacht holidays offer the best way to explore Alaska’s wilderness and beauty. Just imagine taking in the beauty of this natural wonder aboard your private charter yacht.
Here are 3 reasons why luxury yacht holidays in Alaska should be considered when booking your yacht charter.
#1: Alaska is the Perfect Place to Cool Down When Summer Temps Heat Up
Summer is the best time of year for chartering in Alaska, with many yachts still available for charter.
If escaping summer heat sounds sensational, we have great news! Daytime temperatures in Alaska range from a pleasant 60°-to-80° Fahrenheit. Nighttime lows dip into the 40s to 50s.
June 21 is the longest day of the year, with 19 hours of daylight in Anchorage. Days are much longer than the lower latitudes from early May through September. You’ll have plenty of time to get the very most out of every summer day cruising Alaska.
#2: Luxury Yacht Holidays in Alaska are Fun for Couples and Families
The breathtaking scenery of Alaska makes it a great destination for romance. Many couples choose Alaska to get engaged, take a honeymoon, renew their vows or simply getaways for some much-needed solitude.
Families love the recreational activities of Alaska. Kayaking is the perfect way to get up close to Alaska’s amazing wildlife. There’s no better way to kayak than off your charter yacht and it’s a thrill for everyone in the family. Kayak the blue grottoes of Basket Bay one day and take a dip in the White Sulfur Hot Springs the next.
Or simply imagine waking up on a luxury yacht to the majestic sounds of whales, seals, passing eagles or simple quiet. You’ll never forget it.
#3: Alaska is Truly Amazing for Luxury Yacht Holidays
Yacht Holidays in Alaska truly offer an amazing combination of wildlife and beautiful landscapes. It’s an unforgettable destination for any group seeking breathtaking scenery and to reconnect with nature (or each other).
Don’t Miss out on These Alaska Yachting Hotspots
- Kake is located in the Northwest of Kupreanof Island. It’s a small town to watch the salmon running and the brown bears on the hunt for their favorite snack. Reach Kake by boat or seaplane. Every day, Alaska Seaplanes run three round-trip flights between Juneau and Kake in the summer and one in the winter. The flight takes less than an hour. Use Harris Air when flying in from Sitka.
- Point Adolphus is located in South-East Alaska. Point Adolphus is home to 1000s of humpback whales who feed in this area. Summer is the perfect time of year to see these playful and majestic creatures.
- Elfin Cove is a great place to catch salmon and halibut right in the anchorage. It’s accessible by floatplane or boat and is famous for fishing.
- Glacier Bay is perfect for watching the glaciers calve and crash. This national park is home to some of the most spectacular glaciers in the world.
- Tracy Arm is a popular tourist destination for tour routes. Watch the sunset between 3000-meter high mountain peaks. The best way to enter here is by boat using Stephens Passage and entering Holkham Bay and Tracy and Endicott Arms. You can also enter this area using a floatplane based out of Juneau and Petersburg.
- Admiralty Island Brown Bear Reserve is home to over 1500 brown bears. It’s the top spot in Alaska to view brown bears and a great way to spend a day. Taking a half-hour floatplane in is the fastest and most direct method in from Juneau.
- Sitka Raptor Center is an ideal place to see majestic bald eagles up close.
The Inside Passage
Inside Passage runs all the way from Puget Sound in Washington state to Alaska and is the ultimate cruising destination. This region is surrounded by glaciers and islands and offers calm cruising waters, wildlife, and breathtaking scenery.
Book Your Summer Yacht in Alaska before It’s Too Late
Call Kerry your Alaska charter yacht broker before it’s too late. If Alaska is on your bucket list, now is the perfect time to plan your trip.
+1 954 271 3005 (US)
+61 (0)419 094 708 (AUS)
Whatsapp + 1 734 716 0678